Is this off the market?

Asked by sam9009, Brooklyn, NY Mon Oct 22, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/1075162622-195-E-32nd-St-Broo…

Answers

4
sam9009, , Brooklyn, NY
Sat Jan 5, 2013
My friend told me this property is in contract, I wonder why it still says for sale?
Someone purchased 195 e 32nd st 11226.
Flag Tue May 7, 2013
Mitchell Fel…, Agent, Brooklyn, NY
Mon Oct 22, 2012
Dear sam9009:

Yes, that property is still available. If you want to look at it... myself or any other real estate agent that is a member of the Brooklyn New York Multiple Listing Service can show it to you. If I can be of further assistance, please let me know. Good luck!

Mitchell S. Feldman
Associate Broker/ Director of Sales
Madison Estates & Properties, Inc.
Office: (718) 645-1665/ Cell: (917) 805-0783
Email: MitchellSFeldman@aol.com
Alison Hillm…, , San Francisco, CA
Mon Oct 22, 2012
Hi sam9009,

That's a good question! You should work directly with an agent who can help you learn more about that specific property (and probably will know a lot about similar properties in the area). To find an agent, just click on the yellow button on the property's listing and you will be able to start a dialogue.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if I can help with anything else. I am happy to be a resource for you. Good luck with the search!

Ali, Trulia Voices Community Manager
Shu I Li, Agent, Brooklyn, NY
Mon Oct 22, 2012
Hi Sam
it shows still available? Do you want to go see it? send me an email with your contact information
and we can discuss any other questions you might have.
madelinepadovano@fillmore.com