Is this house for sale?

Asked by Pebbles6571, Freeport, NY Tue May 21, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/homes/New_York/Freeport/sold/195104-5-…

Answers

3
Linda Reynol…, Agent, Oceanside, NY
Sat Jan 25, 2014
Yes this house located on Randall Bay is for sale with an asking price of $589,990
Hezrell Vasq…, Agent, Massapequa, NY
Thu Jul 4, 2013
How are you Pebbles6571,

You can find similar houses for sale in freeport. If you have any questions about properties for sale in the area of freeport, contact me directly 646-944-5685.
Lydia Green, Agent, East Meadow, NY
Wed May 22, 2013
This house is currently off the market. What was it about this house that appealed to you? Was it the price? The location? The number of bedrooms and baths.
If you would like to purchase a house, you may want to be represented by a buyer's agent. Call me for more information about how that might benefit you. 516-410-3000
If its off the market why is it in ml trulla,and the price has changed twice,i have a uncle that lives on this block,ive been calling for almost 3 months.there is a Gaint FOR SALE sign in the window lydia i can pay for the house cash,it would be the easiest sale you ever made This carrington broker is giving me the royal runaround
Flag Wed Jul 29, 2015
I like the dead end of the street, I like that i could fix it on my own taste,and i like the size of the back yard. Thank you
Flag Wed May 22, 2013
Flag Wed May 22, 2013