Is this home located in century Village?

Asked by Erica_guglielmetti, Deerfield Beach, FL Thu Jan 24, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3106373760-501-SE-8th-St-Deer…

Answers

3
Rsena2, Home Buyer, Deerfield Beach, FL
Fri May 31, 2013
Is this a handyman special.
Anna Torres, Agent, Boca Raton, FL
Thu Feb 14, 2013
Brookfield Gardens is perfectly located in the middle of everything you can possibly need. 5 min to the beach, 1 min to Federal hwy, 3 min to the shopping.
Condo will allow you to rent out, has beautiful pool and is not limited by age of residents.
Give me a call, I will e mail you more info.
Thank you
Anna Torres
954-325-8486
Realty Associates
Nadine Mauro, Agent, Lake Worth, FL
Thu Jan 24, 2013
Hi Erica,

This is NOT located inside Century Village. It is in the community of Brookfield Gardens.

It has a brand new kitchen with granite countertops, new lighting, base molding, crown molding and ceiling fans. A/C compressor was replaced 2012. However, please note that the appliances are not included.

If you would like to make an appointment to see this unit in person please contact me directly. Please note that this is a Short Sale. Short Sales can take a long time to reach a closing. If you have time on your side it looks like you can get a beautiful condo.

Nadine Mauro
Highlight Realty
561-414-0864
NadineSellsHouses@gmail.com