Crystal2311, Renter in Plantation, FL

Is this a good investment property? I am purchasing for rental purposes

Asked by Crystal2311, Plantation, FL Mon Mar 26, 2012

Without a specific address, I can only say that we are successfully selling Plantation (and Greater Broward County)since 1985 and I'm a Landlord (multiple houses) since 1987.

Direct# 954-338-5220
Hi Crystal,

I have several properties in Plantation, please give the address of the one you are referring. I will be glad to help.

Carlo Destine
Yes, it is. Please call me directly to discuss. 954-358-4847 Ext 1340.
Hi Crystal,

I cannot answer your question properly, the property's address is missing. If you are kind enough to give it to me, I will be able to give you more details.

Carlo Destine
Equity Team Realty
Hi Crystal,

Please contact me directly and let me know the details regarding what you would like to spend for a rental property. There are some really good deals out there right now. Many of the properties currently on the market are short sales, and these take a long time to get approval from the lender who holds the lien on the property, so you need to be patient.

I always recommend you buy in an all age community when you are buying for investment purposes. If you buy in an age restricted community, you shrink your pool of of prospective tenants. You also want to make sure that there are no restrictions on the amount of time you must own the property before you can rent it.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Nadine Mauro
Highlight Realty
Crystal - you didn't link to a property. Was there a particular property you were looking at?

Rentals all over South Broward, particularly Davie, Plantation, Pembroke Pines, Weston and Miramar are VERY hot right now.

Yes, there are investment properties in Plantation and other places in Broward County where I am. It depends on what you are looking for , single family homes, townhouses, condos and the price you want to pay.

Please contact me for more details at