Is this a firm price or is it negosable?

Asked by fclouser, Troy, MI Sun May 5, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3116309566-1365-Hollins-Hall-…

Answers

5
Edith Karoli…, Agent, Winnetka, IL
Mon May 6, 2013
Haig gave you a very good answer, in general all asking prices are negotiable, of course if a property is price super market competitively, then there will be several offers, if the property is particular well
updated and has a great floor plan, there will be more interest, and if you are in an area with a low
inventory, you may have to double think what to offer. Make sure you do work with an experienced
Buyers Agent, who will work on your behalf and give you some very helpful advice based on how much you like the home and how it is price in the area market.

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert

Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
And always with a SMILE 
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties Brokerage, 30 Green Bay Road, Winnetka, Illinois 60093
EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Check out my website at htttp://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
Haig Istambo…, Agent, Rochester, MI
Mon May 6, 2013

As the others have said, price may be negotiable, but knowledge can give you the power of making an informed decision. But there are other factors involved as well these days.

Those factors include; an extremely HOT sellers market, there isn't enough inventory to meet the demand. The city of Troy is an extremely desirable location with many amenities that people seek. The condo has only been on the market for a week, so the newer a property is, the less likely the seller is going to fluctuate tremendously off their asking price. From what I can tell on the public records, the owners have a first and second mortgage recorded which added together is still NOT much less than their list price. Which tells me that they may have it listed at a price which will allow them to break even after the commissions and fees.

Also, looking at the comps in that subdivision, and what is currently available, this condo seems to be fairly priced. There is a similar one for sale in the complex for $329,000.00. So these owners may have priced it for a quick sale.

The bottom line in all of this is, if you work with a Realtor, we can give you all of the information needed to base your offer on, not a feeling or a guess. The seller will pay our commission so our service to you will not be costly.

Good Luck,

HAIG
(248) 379-6547
realtorhaig@aol.com
Karen Paytas, Agent, Clinton Twp, MI
Sun May 5, 2013
In real estate no price is firm. There is always room for negotiation. If you need the assistance of a buyers agent please give me a call and I'll be happy to help you.

Have a great evening!!

Karen Paytas, GRI, CMS
Real Living Kee Realty
586-709-8465
kpaytas@mirealsource.com
Mark Mergener, Agent, Farmington Hills, MI
Sun May 5, 2013
Everything in life is negotiable. Knowledge is power! The more you know about the property, the area, current market conditions, recent area sales, etc., the better it will be for you and your agent to negotiate in your favor. Best of luck.
If I can be of further assistance, feel free to give me a call.
Mark Mergener
Cell 248 935-0335
Pete Maver, Agent, Birmingham, MI
Sun May 5, 2013
Prices and terms are always negotiable....call me and I'd be happy to help walk you through things or answer any questions.

Pete Maver
National Realty Centers
Flag Sun May 5, 2013