Is there somewhere on trulia or otherwise where I can see housing prices in 2005, perhaps a list of the houses with selling price and location?

Asked by Eric, Albany, CA Fri Mar 16, 2012

Answers

7
Kamal Randha…, Agent, El Sobrante, CA
Sat Mar 17, 2012
I dont think you will be able to find it on Trulia. This information can be easily provided by your real estate agent. If you like, I can look up the prices for you...just need the address or the area in Albany.
Margie Casey, Agent, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Sat Mar 17, 2012
Yes, local real estate brokers can pull the data from MLS quickly or you can complile the list yourself combing through public records on the county property tax appraiser's website. Type in Google the county name you are looking for and 'property tax appraiser'. Look for the 'search online' option on the county's website. Most websites allow you to search by year, sales price and neighborhood name/subdivision.

Hope that helps!
Warmly,
Margie Casey

p.s. If this answer helps you, a 'thumbs up' is appreciated.
Jeremy Lebeau, Agent, Kentfield, CA
Sat Mar 17, 2012
Ya just give me a call and I'll get you whatever information you are looking for. I'll have it for you really quick and easily in en email that you can just click to open it.

510-220-5227 or email at JeremySLebeau@gmail.com

Jeremy
Declan Spring, , Albany, CA
Sat Mar 17, 2012
Any Realtor here at Red Oak Realty on Solano can print custom data from the MLS for you. Stop by whenever you choose!
Catherine Kr…, Agent, El Cerrito, CA
Fri Mar 16, 2012
Trulia and Zillow will give you some basics but a Realtor can access all the information in more depth for you. I have helped clients determine the value of their homes years prior to selling so they would have an idea for tax purposes.
Pacita Dimac…, Agent, Oakland, CA
Fri Mar 16, 2012
The best thing to do is engage a realtor to help you
This applies to
type of home
price range
Home configuration (baths bedrooms, square footage)
location -- within a certain distance of the city
Time frame when the properties were sold

Are you looking to do a price comparison for tax purposes like determining tax basis (as when a spouse dies, as it pertains to the tax basis of the individual capital gains exemption of $250K for one person versus $500K for a couple?)
David & Devin…, Agent, Berkeley, CA
Fri Mar 16, 2012
Hi Eric,

Not too sure if you can find this information on Trulia but if you go ahead and either send me an email or give me a call on my cell phone I would be happy to provide it for you.
Web Reference:  http://www.DevinRatoosh.com