Is there publicly available information regarding listings or sales of residential property in Brewster, MA for March 1993 or for the year 1993?

Asked by Jack, Falmouth, MA Thu Sep 24, 2009

Answers

2
Thom Schoepf…, , 02645
Sun Oct 4, 2009
Hi, As per the previous answer. It is, indeed, a slow search.

Our Barnstable County, Ma. Registry of Deeds does have free- online search capacity , but one can not print info unless you join site.
All Cape town Assessors have "Field cards" show prior assessments (but only 2 years back).
These are free & online on Brewster town site ( click assessors database search).

Many of my recent clients are seeking past assessments for basis for offers based on same formulas.

happy to assist further,

Thom Schoepfer
Broker RE/MAX Classic, Cape Cod
thoms@remax.net
Ken Lambert, , Exeter, NH
Fri Sep 25, 2009
Hi Jack- I do not think so. You'll have to speak with a RE agent or an appraiser- and get them to check it out.

You may be able to find some info via the county registry of deeds- but that could be painful and take a long time to sift through. If you want to speak to an agent about it, let me know and I can help you out.
Thanks and good luck,

Ken L.