Is there a need for reliable and professional Real Estate Maintenance Services in Raleigh, NC that is catered to the needs of local Realtors?

Asked by Robert, Raleigh, NC Tue Oct 4, 2011

Services such as foreclosure cleanup, regular cleaning, photography, staging, lawn maintenance, winterizing, minor repairs, safety checks, damage control and junk removal. This would be a small business that is very flexible, economic, and always face to face. A ‘go-to’ person who understands the limited budget a listing agent has to work with and who is just as sincere about turning a listing into a new home.

Answers

2
Thomas Bohlmann’s answer
Thomas Bohlm…, Agent, Rolesville, NC
Wed Oct 5, 2011
Robert

Yes there is. also you may want to sign up as a vendor for the forclousure houses, like Equator, HUD, HomeSteps, HomePath to get your foot in the door.

I have allways had a need for such a service. I have been doing forclouses since 1995 and seldom used the same service or person twice. No one want to do this type of work.

Send me a note

Tom
Bo Bromhal, Agent, Raleigh, NC
Tue Oct 4, 2011
There's always a need in the real estate business for someone who provides exceptional service in all the areas that you mention. I'd wonder how photography and staging fit into the rest of the tasks. My needs there are met by professionals in those fields. But do understand that most of the items you mentioned are paid for by the Seller, and not the Realtor. But we use our connections and relationships to find people like you that provide a good value and exceptional service.