Is the selling price for a 4 BR with 2.5 Bath and 2 cars garage single family home in King of Prussia Upper Merion township getting lower or higher?

Asked by mygoldenage52, King of Prussia, PA Sat May 19, 2012

my email address is: mygoldenage52@live.com

Answers

2
John Bahn, Agent, Audubon, NJ
Mon Nov 18, 2013

I just wanted to follow up. did you ever go forward with putting yoiur property on the market?
John Bahn, Agent, Collegeville, PA
Sun May 20, 2012
Good morning mygoldenag52:

To address your question it all starts with "it depends" on location, style, lot size and condition.

Certain neighborhoods in King of Prussia seem to be more popular (Cannon Run, Sweetbriar, Covered Bridge, Lafayette Park) than others. The style of home is always a factor since most people prefer a colonial over a split or ranch/bi-level style home.

Most recent sales in Cannon Run have gone for as much as $392,000. Another home in Candlebrook area without a two car garage went for $359,000. On the other side of the coin a beautiful two story 4 bedroom 2.5 bath with two car garage colonial presently listed for $385,000 has been on the market over a year now.

If you would like to discuss this further feel free to email me at John@JohnBahnHomes.com or simply call me on my mobile number 610-513-0662. I can also be reached through my office number 610-265-0222 ext 239.

Just an FYI I have lived in the King of Prussia area (Covered Bridge) for over 18 years with my wife and kids plus dogs and have been helping people buy and sell homes going on 20 years.

Take care.