Is the West End heating up? What's your assessment?

Asked by Rick_baggenstoss Rick_baggenstoss, Decatur, IL Mon May 20, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/1051150646-634-Holderness-St-…

Answers

2
Tyler Willis, Agent, Atlanta, GA
Mon May 20, 2013
Hi Rick,

I wouldn't say the West End is heating up per say. I would say it has begun transitioning. There are a lot of renovated historic homes that have been sold in the area for the past two to three years. I've done a couple of deals in the area myself. From an investment standpoint I would say the hold time can be a bit longer than one would usually like at times.

If you would like anymore information regarding anything in the area please feel free to contact me anytime.

Tyler Willis, REALTOR®
Keller Williams Realty Intown Atlanta
621 North Ave NE, Suite C-50
Atlanta, GA 30308
Office: (404)541-3500
Direct: (678)656-5524
tylerwillisintown.kwrealty.com
Larry Casner, Agent, Fayetteville, GA
Thu May 23, 2013
I think West End has and always will be a hot area, for even between 2008-2010 and when the market was tanked, finding a great deal in West End was not an easy task.

It's always going to be a popular area because of the proximity to downtown, so I wouldn't wait too long, for the values are elevating quickly.