Is the Tomball 77375 and/or (Princeton Place) area considered a good area in terms of future resale or rental value?

Asked by Di, Houston, TX Tue Apr 24, 2012

Are there any known future development plans for the area?

Answers

1
Amanda Nicodemus’ answer
Amanda Nicod…, Agent, Spring, TX
Tue May 29, 2012
The Tomball Texas area 77375 is very popular with home buyers looking to move away from the city. The diversity and low crime rates are just a couple of reasons why buyers prefer Tomball.

The subdivision Princeton Place is zoned to Klein Schools which are highly rated by the TEA. Homebuyers with children make their home buying decision based on the School District, which makes this neighborhood very desireable.

There is still new construction being build in Princeton Place. In my opinion this area will continue to grow in the next 5 years. I would say the resale value is stable at this time. There is only one foreclosure for sale in Princeton Place. Rental values are between $1200 & 1500.

Please contact me if I can be of service in your real estate needs.

Amanda Nicodemus
281-380-5589
Spring, Texas
Web Reference:  http://www.amandahomes.com