Is it possible to get a variance for the property4350 Hulmeville Rd as Worship Place( Church Community Hall)?

Asked by tjohnvarghese, Bensalem, PA Mon May 7, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Brian Luce, Agent, New Hope, PA
Mon May 7, 2012
The best place to answer your question is the township building. Although a variance / special exception needs to be obtained through an official process / hearing with the township (there are costs involved), the zoning officer can often answer questions that you have about an intended use just by stopping in. This can let you know if it's something that you'd like to get involved in.

(I usually suggest a client call to see when the zoning officer will be in and then set up an appointment with him. It's much better than trying to get them on the phone).

Also, a commercial property may already have several uses depending on zoning. For example, a right to use / accepted use for a Church for example, may include Day Care, Educational / school etc so in some cases, a variance would not be required.

About 75% of my work is commercial in Bucks County so If I can be of any help, just let me know. It's a FAR different process than residential.

Hope that helps,

Brian Luce ABR, SRS
Weidel Realtors - Doylestown
525 N. Main Street
Doylestown, PA 18901
215-348-5600 x 163
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Market Conditions in Bensalem Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more