Is it a good time to buy in Gibsonton on the Alafia River?

Asked by Cathy, Gibsonton, FL Sat Jun 2, 2007

Answers

5
Carli Parrish, Agent, Clearwater, FL
Fri Sep 17, 2010
Cathy, that's a great question and I would say absolutely YES! You can get great deals on the Alafia River property as well. I would be more than happy to assist you if you don't have an agent.
Maggie Beard, , Plant City, FL
Wed Sep 16, 2009
Waterfront is always special..Especially if it is TRUE waterfront...not just a rentention pond! I have a listing with 22 acres containing an 8 acre lake, springfed, stocked with bass...as my listing blurb says...Why own lakefront ....OWN THE WHOLE LAKE!
Save 6% Fisbo, , Milwaukee, WI
Fri Mar 6, 2009
"All waterfront property in Florida is the last to drop in a bad market and the first to rebound. Buy Buy Buy but ...use a broker. "

More great advice 18 months ago from a Realtor. Any one listening would have lost thier shirt (and 3% on the comission).
Liane Jamason, Agent, Saint Petersburg, FL
Wed Nov 7, 2007
It's a buyer's market right now so it is a good time to buy. I agree with Brian - its free for you as a buyer to use a REALTOR, so why wouldn't you have a professional help represent you in the biggest financial decision you may ever make? Email me if you'd like some listings emailed to you near the Alafia, I work in that area.
Brian Gonzal…, , 33901
Thu Jun 21, 2007
All waterfront property in Florida is the last to drop in a bad market and the first to rebound. Buy Buy Buy but ...use a broker. As a buyer you don't pay a commission to your broker, the seller does. So you get a pro to work for you for free.