Is 3674 Yosemite still active?

Asked by dfaun9, Bonita Springs, FL Wed Aug 14, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/1031498983-3674-Yosemite-Ct-N…

Answers

8
dfaun9, Home Buyer, Bonita Springs, FL
Wed Aug 14, 2013
Thank you so much, but I do have a Realtor (she's on vacation until tomorrow) ....I was just searching online.
Barb Duren, Agent,
Wed Aug 14, 2013
Yes, 3674 Yosemite it is still available.
Please call me or email me for more information.
I will send you the listing and we can go from there.
Barbara Duren
239-404-1954
South Bay Realty
barb@southbayrealty.com
Alec Emery, Agent, Naples, FL
Wed Aug 14, 2013

Still active. I can get you in to see it today if you like. Please contact me directly to discuss.

ALEC EMERY
Licensed Real Estate Sales Associate
Premier Property Management
(O) 239.321.6650
(C) 239.293.9554
(F) 888.352.8646
http://www.propertymanagementnaples.com

"We're not just a property management company, we're peace of mind."

Member: Accredited Member of the Better Business Bureau, Florida Association of Residential Property Managers, Florida Realtors, National Association of Realtors, Naples Area Board of Realtors

The information in this email and any attachments contains information that is considered by our firm to be confidential and considered legally privileged. This communication also may include content that was not originally generated by our firm. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy this message, delete any copies held on your systems and notify the sender immediately. Any unauthorized use or dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. You should not retain, copy, or use this email for any purpose, nor disclose all or any part of its content to any other person or entity. This e-mail is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. Sections 2510-2521 and is legally privileged. Any typewritten signature included with this e-mail is not an electronic signature within the meaning of Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act or any other law of similar import, including without limitation, the Uniform Electronic Transactions Act, as the same may be enacted in any State. Thank you.
Ken Lowe, Agent, Naples, FL
Wed Aug 14, 2013
It is active and vacant, easy to show. Let us know if you would like to see it.

Ken Lowe
The Tropical Team
Prudential Florida Realty
lowe1991@aol.com
239-595-2212
Dorene Pierc…, Agent, Naples, FL
Wed Aug 14, 2013
Hello, as of this morning this home is still "active" and available. This is in the Forest Park development - which is a nice quaint area.Close to most everything.

I will be happy to assist you with this home or any other home for sale in the area.

Thank you, and have a nice day!
~ Dorene Pierceall
Amerivest Realty
(239) 331-1124
Luis Benedito, Agent, Naples, FL
Wed Aug 14, 2013
I will be glad to assist you in case you would like to see it.
Please call 239 821 8087.
Jimmy Armstr…, Agent, Naples, FL
Wed Aug 14, 2013
Good Morning dfuan,

Yes, this listing is still active. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions regarding the property or if you would like to see it. I am up and working and you can call me now if you like. I am looking forward to speaking with you.

Thank You,
Jimmy Armstrong
The April and Jimmy Team
Realty Direct
239-877-3194
Luis Benedito, Agent, Naples, FL
Wed Aug 14, 2013
Yes... It shows available!