Is Naglee Park a good investment? Historically, how does it compare to Willow Glen? To Los Gatos?

Asked by Sdfsadfasdf, sdfasdfsadf Wed Apr 30, 2008

Answers

4
CJ Brasiel, Agent, San Jose, CA
Wed Apr 30, 2008
Sd -

Naglee Park is a smaller area than Willow Glen and Los Gatos. Like Willow Glen, Naglee Park has some peripheral streets that are in transition. Historically, I would rank more consistent appreciation as Los Gatos, Willow Glen, then Naglee Park. Naglee is missing the "downtown" that Willow Glen and Los Gatos have. Age of homes tends to be older tends to be more turn of the century (like Los Gatos). Recent years have brought very positive changes to Naglee Park. Some of the homes are incredibly cared for and remodeled true to original nature. The neighbors are tend to be close knit. Investment wise, all three neighborhoods have some good qualities.

CJ
Web Reference:  http://www.TalkToCJ.com
Lisa Huse, , Los Gatos, CA
Fri May 16, 2008
Unfortunately I can't attach a file but I have an excel spread sheet that shows the stats for those areas for Jan-April that can give you an idea of what the numbers look like recently. If you or anyone would like to contact me directly I don't mind sharing. :) Its good information for our sellers and buyers!
Web Reference:  http://www.lisahuse.com
Infinity Rea…, , Saratoga, CA
Sun May 11, 2008
You have to watch out when you use the word investment with buying a home. Although investment might be on your mind. Make sure you are buying more for needs vs return on your money. All 3 area are beautiful communities, but not knowing your needs as a buyer it is hard to really help you on a decision.
Pat Chadwell, Agent, Campbell, CA
Fri May 9, 2008
I agree with CJ on her comments. Over the long term I would say Los Gatos and Willow Glen will out perform Naglee Park though. Due to the location to shopping, etc.