Intersted in buiding 2 townhomes in wholly owned lot in Central Grove. What if any is your idea of price/ft for new construction?

Asked by Gil Escobar, Coral Gables, FL Tue May 8, 2012

Builders?

Answers

4
Unspecified, Renter,
Tue Aug 27, 2013
$175 per sq ft? Jesus where are you getting these prices from? That's really misleading. You can get B finished for about $75/80 sq ft and A finishes for around $115/120 ready to move in.
Mike Mikiciuk, Home Buyer, Miami, FL
Tue May 8, 2012
Gil, i am interested in doing the same thing and would like to find another buyer for the second of two town homes. My wife and I would live and own one and the other owner would live in the other. I have a builder lined up. Please let me know if interested. Mike Mikiciuk. Mikemikiciuk@hotmail.com. Price per sq foot would be in the neighborhood of 175 per sq foot with 9 foot ceilings. If you are interesting in doing this let me know. Thanks
Hi Mike. Do you already own the lot to build the duplex on? Tks!
Gil
Flag Tue May 8, 2012
Javier Gonza…, Agent, South Miami, FL
Tue May 8, 2012
All depends on finishes, if you need a builder give me a shout I have a few that may be interested.
Javier
Ron Thomas, Agent, Fresno, CA
Tue May 8, 2012
What you're suggesting would be a DUPLEX and the construction costs could be anywhere from $150 to $400 per square foot.

Good luck and may God bless