Im look looking for the average sales price, square footage, days on market and number of sales by quarter in Oak Forest - Houston 2006-2012

Asked by Bmw760li, Oak forest/ Garden Oaks, Houston, TX Wed Apr 4, 2012

Answers

4
Margie Johns…, Agent, Cypress, TX
Wed Apr 4, 2012
Send me your email address. I would be glad to help.
Web Reference:  http://margie.garygreene.com
Roshawnda Re…, Agent, Richmond, TX
Wed Apr 4, 2012
Please send me your email address and call me so we can discuss in a little better detail. It would be hard to display all this here. I also have another system that we use that can also show you trends and benchmarks for the area as well which it seems you are needing more of since you are asking for square footage, dom, etc by quarter.

Roshawnda Reed
Roshawnda@RoshawndaReed.com
832-247-6726
Keller Williams Professionals
Mark McNitt, Agent, Houston, TX
Wed Apr 4, 2012
The HAR.com web site has a lot of great tools to research including one on general averages for communities. Here is a link to the Oak Forest reveiw. I think you will find strong growth overall with a dip during the 2007 start to the national recession.

http://www.har.com/neighborhoods/OAK-FOREST-subdivision-1073…

I just closed on a older home in the community that was completely refurbished, +3000sqft and on an oversized lot (hard to find). The area is selling well right now along with other areas in Garden Oaks and the Heights. To get more specific information, please send me a note and let me know what the information is for. Planning on selling a home? Speaking to a builder? Tax protest? We can assist with all of these issues and more!

Good Luck

Mark McNitt
m 832-567-4357
Bernstein Realty
Kallie Colem…, Agent, Houston, TX
Wed Apr 4, 2012
Hello Bmw760li,

I would be more than happy to do a market analysis for you. Can you please send me your email address, so I can send it to you?

Kallie Coleman
RE/MAX Professional Group