I would like to know how long these homes in Violetteville have been on the market this year

Asked by Donna Kerler, Violetteville, md Tue Oct 28, 2008

Answers

4
Anthony Jeff…, Agent, Baltimore, MD
Tue Oct 28, 2008
Donna,
The average days on market for single family homes in Violetteville are 96 days, with an average sold price of $254,400. Row homes are a little bit longer, with the average days on market being 155 days, and the average sold price of $143,887. However there are cases where houses priced right ,stayed on the market for only 9 -14 days.
.
Melissa Kesn…, Agent, Ellicott City, MD
Tue Oct 28, 2008
Hello Donna

I have shown several homes in Violetville over the last 3 weeks to 2 separate buyers. The homes on the market range from 5 days up to 269 days on market. Of the 15 homes currently on the market 10 of them are 70 days or less. Hope this helps to answer your question, if you need more details I can send you the actual listings.

Melissa
Melissa Kesn…, Agent, Ellicott City, MD
Tue Oct 28, 2008
Hello Donna

Melissa
Fernando Her…, Agent, Gaithersburg, MD
Tue Oct 28, 2008
What homes are you referring too?