Noam Ben Zvi, Home Owner in Indianapolis, IA

I would like to get an estimation for 4306 Lesley Ave. thanks

Asked by Noam Ben Zvi, Indianapolis, IA Tue Dec 18, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/homes/Indiana/Indianapolis/sold/572328…

Answers

4
Depending on what your investment strategy is, I know of a couple properties you could get for around 30K, and one is currently leased at 750/month, the other 800/month. Contact me for more details.

Tom McCollister
317-410-9709
Tom.McCollister@kw.com
I completely understand, please email me at tom.mccollister@kw.com, so I have your direct email, to send some properties to, and can discuss how I fully serve my clients.
Flag Fri Dec 21, 2012
Hi
Its complicated !
I would like to buy but because I am abroad-Israel, I have to have an agent that will carry everything: negotiations, check the title, find me management company, inspection , insurance - all , taking care after the inspection that all fixed.
So I would like to know what are the properties you can offer? to get on an excel tablet the money flew , photos in and out the property,. And the last price I will have to pay etc.
D o you think you want to start such a process? If yes ... pleas send me a list of all what we have to do and other details
Thank you
Noam

Excuse my English
Flag Wed Dec 19, 2012
Noam,

This property is a good investment opportunity. There is already a tenant with a 1 year lease. Contact me at (317) 529-4178 or peter.knight@remax.net and I will discuss the net revenue after taxes, etc.

Would you like me to provide comparables?

Peter Knight
Hi Peter
Long story
I am trying to buy from abroad -Israel. I have an agent from CA that have connections in Indianapolis . What I am getting is the house all ready rented . before:: photos and then the cash flew , she send there the inspection, the seller or the management company fix it 'do all the paper works -there is a lot.... and about 14%-16% income.
its a lot of work ! I am looking for a house for 50000 -70000 $ in a good area, rented out to a good family and so on
What can you offer ?
Thank U
Noam
Flag Tue Dec 18, 2012
It looks like you're looking to purchase this property is that correct? Would it be for a residence or investment? Send me an email to the email listed below and I will send you some comparable properties that have sold recently. This property is currently rented out and the tenent would like to stay. Contact me and we can discuss this property more, and go over more detail of what you're looking for.

Tom McCollister
317-410-9709
Tom.McCollister@kw.com
I'd love to assist you with this. To do a complete and professional job for you, I'll need to visit your home, ask you a number of questions, take a series of measurements of room dimensions, and then perform a thorough analysis of homes -- both currently listed and recently sold -- in your market area.

Please contact me at 317-502-7094 at your early convenience. I stand ready to help!

David Leeds
dleeds@callcarpenter.com