Nancy,  in Greenwich, NY

I would like to find an agent in Greenwich, CT

Asked by Nancy, Greenwich, NY Thu Feb 28, 2008

Answers

8
Robin Kencel, Agent, Greenwich, CT
Tue Sep 14, 2010
I would be happy to help introduce you to the Greenwich real estate market. As you may know, Greenwich is a large town and consists of many different neighborhoods. There is lots to learn. Please feel free to contact me at 203.940.0444 or scott@elwell.com if you would like to talk one on one (best way to learn about the market).

Scott
Web Reference:  http://www.scottelwell.com
Nina Robinson, Agent, Greenwich, CT
Wed Jul 28, 2010
Professionalism is Nina Robinson's middle name. If you are a first time home buyer or a investor in Real Estate, you will be satisfied with a Realtor, who not only has a sense of humor but will disclose all information to represent you fully. I offer stats, on neighborhoods, schools, commuting distances and much more. I know the community I sell in and know the good values. E-mail for more information nina.robinson@cbmoves.com
Tc811, , Greenwich, CT
Fri Jun 4, 2010
I second a vote for Sean Williams. I purchased a home from him last year and he went ABOVE and beyond my expecations. I purchased a foreclosure - very messy process, but he was so hardworking and honest - he made the whole experience much less painful. Highly recommend him.
Ilovemyfamily, Both Buyer And Seller, Greenwich, CT
Thu Mar 25, 2010
Sean Williams was very sincere and hard working with my husband and I. He works with William Raveis.
his cellular is 203 424 9699.

:) :)
Miki, Both Buyer And Seller, Greenwich, NY
Fri Jul 18, 2008
One of the Best agents in town is Denise Rosato, Manageing Partner of the RELOCATION GROUP. She is extremely down to earth and goes above and beyond the normal scope of an agents duties in representing their client!

In addition to sales, her office offers excellent services with a full service relocation specialist staff that handles rentals as well as sales! You can visit: therelocationgroup.com

All the best!
Lewis De Sei…, , Greenwich, NY
Tue Mar 4, 2008
I would recommend Ed Mortimer from Sotheby's.

Edward Mortimer
Te l- Cel: (203) 618-3160
Sotheby’s Greenwich - Pickwick Plaza Brokerage
One Pickwick Plaza
Greenwich, CT 06830
Tel: (203) 869-4343
Edward has 20 years of experience in selling and leasing Greenwich-area homes. He has worked with the area's top developers to create some of the finest residential developments in Greenwich.
In 1985, Edward was appointed president and CEO of Mortimer and Mortimer Inc., a fourth-generation real estate sales and leasing company in the Greenwich community. He later merged Mortimer and Mortimer with William Pitt Real Estate, which was acquired by Sotheby's International Realty. Prior to Mortimer and Mortimer Inc., Edward served as vice president and project manager for Greenmont Construction Inc., a former luxury development firm in Larchmont, New York, and Greenwich. Among others, he was responsible for the completion of the Indian Harbor project, a six-lot luxury development in Greenwich's downtown.
Gerry Vazquez, Agent, NY,
Thu Feb 28, 2008
Nancy, Here are two top agents in Greenwich for you to consider:

Julianne C. Ward
136 East Putnam Avenue
Greenwich, CT 06830
203.231.1064 cell

Bettina Hegel
136 East Putnam Avenue
Greenwich, CT 06830
917.842.3349 cell
Gail Gladsto…, Agent, 11743, NY
Thu Feb 28, 2008
I would recommend Sandi Gladstone of Weichert Capital Properties. Call her at 203-611-5400 x 108 or on her cell at 203-536-0493
Web Reference:  http://GailGladstone.com