I would appreciate it if you could recommend which neighborhoods in Boca Raton it's OK to buy a house and which neighborhoods not to buy. (40 - 150k$)

Asked by documentsite, Boca Raton, FL Sat Aug 11, 2012

Answers

4
Maria Cipollone’s answer
Maria Cipoll…, Agent, Coral Springs, FL
Tue Nov 6, 2012
Buying a House is often one of the biggest and very important financial transaction in your life. To achieve the sucessful outcome that you are seeking, it is crucial to have a real estate agent you can trust to advice you and advocate on your behalf. A real estate agent has many resources to assist you in your home search, can help you to negotiate not only the price, financing terms, date of possesion and often the inclusion or exclusion of repairs and equipment.

Best of Luck,

Maria Cipollone

Century 21 Tenace

http://www.Flahomespecialist.com
Annette Law…, Agent, Palm Harbor, FL
Tue Nov 6, 2012
Document,
Your price point will determine the neighborhoods in which you will live.
A real estate professional can show you what is available for sale, only you can decide which $40,000 house meets your needs. Unless you have shown unwavering commitment to your real estate professional and have become a member of the 'First Look" buyers, it is very unlikely you will get an early look at a good house that is priced way under the neighborhood values. By the time the public becomes aware of these deals, on aggregate websites, they are already sold.

Most definitely, you will not find such real estate trolling aggregate websites. Call a Boca Raton pro and get the scoop on the probability of success based on your price point and requirements.

Best of Success,
Annette Lawrence, Broker/Associate
Remax Realtec Group
727.420.4041
http://RealEstateMadeEZ.us
documentsite, Home Buyer, Boca Raton, FL
Tue Nov 6, 2012
Thanks.
150k is over my budget...
FYI a home for $100,000 mortgage in these low % rates will be around $500 per month. With FHA you can go as little as 3.5% downpayment with a 620 fico score or above. taxes close to $100 a month, same for homeowner Insurance, and HOA fees if applicable so you are looking at $800 range a month to won and tax benefits on interest and write offs. I;m here to help. Achieve your dreams,,,
Flag Tue Nov 6, 2012
Not a problem. your question stated 40k-150k. feel free to contact me to discuss your needs.
Russ Greenberg, Realtor
Flag Tue Nov 6, 2012
Russ Greenbe…, Agent, Boca Raton, FL
Tue Nov 6, 2012
Hi doc,
I cant tell you what not to buy but if you can afford $150K theres some communities in West boca with a great A rated high school and some have low homeowner association fees or none at all. Some are remodeled or well maintained that might be suitable for you. Feel free to contact me to discuss your needs and i will assist you.

Russ Greenberg, Realtor RELO "Experience Counts"
Florida's Real Estate Leader since 1926, 30 offices serving South FL
FlaHomeMover@aol.com
(561) 445-8782 -direct

http://russgreenberg.live.keyes.com
Keyes Real Estate, Mortgage, Title, & Insurance
Boca Blue Lake Office
1200 Yamato Rd Suite B-1
Boca Raton, FL 33431