Fred, Real Estate Pro in Los Angeles, CA

I want to buy apartment building in sherman oaks.I look around $1000000 property. Are the prices gone up or down compare to few years ago? How about?

Asked by Fred, Los Angeles, CA Thu Dec 8, 2011

the cap rate?

4551 Hazletine Avenue, Sherman Oaks, CA 91423 - $1,160,000

The subject property is a four unit apartment building located at 4551 Hazeltine Avenue, Sherman Oaks, CA. The property was built in 1954, and is located south of the 101 Freeway and north of Moorpark Street. The unit mix consists of one one-bedroom/one-bath unit and three two-bedroom/one-bath units. There is a washer and dryer and central air and heat in each unit. Some of the units have recessed lighting and crown moldings in the living room. All of the units have one large patio/balcony and individual hot water heaters. There are four garages with the possibility of parking one additional car in front of each garage.

I'll be happy to find out more information for this property and arrange a private showing for you.
Please call me anytime - 424-777-9377

Should you have any questions - please feel free to call me Toll Free: 1-855-TRUST-55 (1-855-878-7855) ext. 777.

Sergey Fednov

President - Realtor®
- Trust Sale Realty -

Residential & Commercial Real Estate
Toll Free: 1-855-TRUST-55
Toll Free: 1-855-878-7855
Phone: 424-777-9377
Fax: 310-356-4925
Lic# 01896869

Prices are definitely lower than a few years ago. I am available to help you find your new building. I can run comps for you as well. Contact me for more info.

All my best,
Dot Chance, Realtor®
Certified Distressed Property Expert – CDPE®
DRE License #01494182
Keller Williams Realty World Media Center

WHEN YOU THINK OF REAL ESTATE...Think! My business thrives from your referrals!
Web Reference:
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Dec 8, 2011
Hi Fred,
i am able to help if you are not already working with an agent. My office is in Sherman Oaks, between Woodman and Coldwater on the Norths side of the street.
Come in and I will find you what you want, my hours are Mon- Sat 9-6 by appointment. I have access to properties not on the MLS or or contact me on my website.
Karen Caskey
ReMax Showcase
13425 Ventura Blvd.

Sales prices have decreased. Sales have increased. According to Real Capital Analytics, sales through the first 3-quarters of this past year increased from a year ago in all property sectors. In that period, 5+ multi-family sales increased 97%. The availability of loan programs has also increased and interest rates are extremely low. I would be happy you with your financing.

Happy funding, Rudi
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 9, 2011
I have 4 unit building for 1 mil. All units apprx 1,000 SF townhomes 2 BR / 2.5 BTH w/ laundry. Built post 2000. Not on the market. Call me for more info.
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 9, 2011
I have a client with 10 units valued at 1.75M. For 1M you can buy 4-8 units. However, you need to be careful about your purchase. Rental prices have gone down and many of the clients for rentals that I have seen have very low credit scores. So, the margin is getting more difficult. A lot depends on where you are looking for units. In Sherman Oaks your GSI will be less than Burbank or North Hollywood. However, you may attract a more desirable clientele. There are also a lot of section 8 inquiries. In my North Hollywood rental on the MLS we had about 20 inquiries. About one third were section 8 people. About one third did not go through the application process and the last third did apply but the credit scores were not very desirable.

Please give me a call if you have any further questions. I will be happy to give you more information.

Tommy Lee
DRE #01723594
говорю порусскии
Hi Fred,
Prices have definitely gone down, and interest rates too. There's plenty of opportunity out there. Let me know if I can be of help.

Liliana Alfonso
Rodeo Realty
12345 Ventura Blvd.
Studio City, CA 91604
818-414-0396 cell
818-761-7277 fax
DRE # 01759367
The prices have definitely gone down over the last few years. Please feel free to contact me for a list of active properties as well as cap rates.

Allyson Haim, MBA, CHS
Managing Broker
The Giving Tree Realty
DRE #01890430
818.967.8858 Direct
Depending on the amount of units you are loking for prices can vary. For one million you will be getting somewhere around 4-8 units Max. Look for foreclosures to get the best bang for your Buck. Best, Joshua Rabinovitz.