I want to buy a condo downtown. With the building of new condo sites in the near future, such as in the

Asked by Mark, Cleveland, OH Mon Feb 4, 2008

flats, will the supply outmatch the demand?

Answers

2
The EZ Sales…, Agent, Westlake, OH
Sat Feb 9, 2008
Go to http://www.myclevelandcondo.com. There is a great video on Stark's development. As a former representative of Battery Park i am fully aware of the decisions to build in the area and the thought behind the amount of supply vs. demand. My opinion is that energy costs will drive a higher demand to be downtown and it will not be overbuilt. There will be a great demand. Thanks Greg 216.570.3270
Bob Kienast, Agent, North Royalton, OH
Mon Feb 4, 2008
We have recently researched this exact area for a client who recently bought downtown. We believe that builders will be more careful in pricing the condos that will be built downtown. But we do believe that as the flats continue to be redeveloped, and more expensive property becomes available, that it will help the value of the current inventory of condos in the area.

It is impossible to gauge the over all interest that the area will generate, but early returns seem to be positive.