I saw a nice home in Flagstaff az about 9 years old with many upgrades in a nice neighborhood, home is about 3200 sq ft, but the price is 829,000 is

Asked by Coach, Flagstaff, AZ Wed May 12, 2010

this to high as of right now

Answers

6
Dusty Rhoton, Agent, Flagstaff, AZ
Thu Sep 2, 2010
Hi Coach!

Market Conditions in Flagstaff vary by neighborhood and area, so we need a bit more information to truly provide a better cost analysis.

The most important question is "was it just nice...or was it great!" The market shoppers are the ones who really dictate the market. There are some great homes priced for less, so it may be worthwhile to do a bit more shopping. But don't wait too long....last time interest rates were this low - cars had fins!!
Angelo Pappas, , Flagstaff, AZ
Sat Aug 7, 2010
Hello Coach,

All the pros here have it right. I'm happy to give you a free market anaylsis of this property. Give me a call.

Angelo Pappas, Licensed Real Estate Professional
Prudential Northern Arizona Real Estate
928-699-3329
Portia Ryan, Agent, Irvine, CA
Thu Jun 10, 2010
Hi Coach,

$829,000 may be an excellent price for the home you asked about - though more info is needed. It may well be over-priced! There are some stunning homes in the 3000 to 4000 square foot range that can be purchased for a lower price range than you mentioned. Great opportunities abound in Flagstaff!! You want someone to be straight up with you, right? If you want a down to earth tell-it-like-it-is opinion, contact me. If you prefer email before talking, that works to.

All the best in your search!

Portia Ryan
(928) 699-5032
portiaryan@gmail.com

Keller Williams Arizona Living Realty
Flagstaff, AZ

Keller Williams has grown to be the 3rd largest real estate company in the USA in just 10 years. They did that with the last few years being in a recession; continued growth while other offices were closing their doors. Keller Williams is poised to take the #2 ranking. Consistently voted #1 in Customer Service. They are doing something right!
Andy Grannan, Agent, Flagstaff, AZ
Mon May 17, 2010
Coach,
It is hard to say if this home is priced correctly without knowing the exact house and the neighborhood the house is located. If you are able to give me more information I would be happy to help you determine if this house is priced correctly. If you are trying to determine the correct pricing for your own home a complete market analysis can be done for you without any obligation on your part.
Give me a call at 928.699.1931 or call my co-listing agent Kate Grannan 928.699.1594 and either one of us will be happy to assist you.

Andy Grannan
Real Estate Specialist
Russ Lyon Sotheby's Int'l Realty
2076 S. Woodlands Village Blvd. #101
Flagstaff, AZ 86001
(928) 699-1931 Cell
(928) 779-5966 Office
(928) 556-3100 Fax
Johnathan Mu…, Agent, Flagstaff, AZ
Wed May 12, 2010
There are several factors to determine a price. Let me know where the house is via a phone call or e-mail and I will put a detailed market analysis together. This will weigh in what has sold, whats active and if there are any comparable pending properties. It looks like you are thinking of selling also, so I would be happy to do one for you home as well.

The best part is they are FREE!
Johnathan Mullaney
Broker
Village Land Shoppe
928.525.1125
johnmullaney@hotmail.com
Tina Dudek, Agent, Gilbert, AZ
Wed May 12, 2010
Hi Beth,

Sounds a bit high, but with that said, it truly depends on the area, etc.

Please give me a call or email anytime if you'd like to provide me more specifics that will assist me in answering your question further.

Thank you.

Tina Dudek
(928) 607-1983 day or night
tina.dudek@russlyon.com
Web Reference:  http://www.tinadudek.com