I need to get a market analysis of what some land would be worth if i decided to sell. the land is currently

Asked by Beverly Moore, Fri Feb 22, 2008

being farmed, 32.3172 ACRES (38.2 ARPENTS) in the 6000 block of landry rd. in Duson, LA. Are there any realestate agents that can give me a free market value of this property?

Answers

4
Melissa Gaub…, , Lafayette, LA
Wed Oct 13, 2010
I would be happy to assist you with a free Comprehensive Market Analysis. Remember that you are going to want the "best use of the land" to be considered. Meaning as farm land it will be worth one price but as commercial land it would be worth another price.

Feel free to contact me directly at MelissaGaubert@gmail.com

I hope to hear from you soon.
ERIN, , Lafayette, LA
Fri Mar 7, 2008
If you still need assistance, I'm an agent with ERA Stirling Properties. I've reviewed subject property and happy to help. You can call 337-296-6577. My name is Erin.
Darci Lambert, Agent, Mandeville, LA
Mon Feb 25, 2008
You may also want to get a second opinion with a different broker in your area as well, just to be sure you are comparing apples to apples! Wishing you all the best in the sale.
Paul Renton &…, , Atlanta, GA
Sat Feb 23, 2008
Beverly,

Call Keller williams and the All Star Team in Lafayette. They has over 20 years of experience in your area. Let me know if they can help you I have asked them to look out for you call or e-mail. Feel free to contact me if you need anything else.

All Star Team
Phone:
(337) 735-9348
Mobile:
(337) 316-2064
Toll Free:
(800) 935-9304

Fax:
(337) 735-9331
Email
Web Reference:  http://www.TeamRenton.com