I need three comps for the period of 1/08 through 3/08 to attempt to get my property taxes reduced. Where?

Asked by Larry, Silver, TX Tue Jan 20, 2009

can I find that information? I live in Cabrillo area of Fremont 94536.

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Dawn Rivera, Agent, Fremont, CA
Wed Jan 21, 2009
Hi Larry, not sure how many beds and baths you have but here are three for 3bd 2 bth
35104 Cabral Dr. closed 1/2/08 3bd 2bth $430,000
36206 Magellan Dr. closed 02/22/08 3bd 2 bth $414,000
4461 Gibraltar Dr. closed 2/27/08 4bd 2bth $450,000
Good luck feel free to contact me if you need anything else.....Dawn 510-909-0373
2 votes
Brian Ripp, Agent, Fremont, CA
Wed Jan 21, 2009
Great answers.
Just in case you did not have the website; http://www.acgov.org/propertytax.htm - you can get the necessary paperwork there. Contact a Realtor and they can give you specific comps for your style of home. ie, upgrades to kitchen/baths...

Brian Ripp, CRS, GRI
Broker, Notary

Real Estate Market Weekly Update Webcast: http://realtytimes.com/REUv/BrianRipp
510-710-4905 cell
510-794-9006 wk
Realtor since 1985
1 vote
Eric & Janel…, Agent, Cupertino, CA
Tue Jan 20, 2009
We are always happy to be of help. If you would like to call or email us we will put some comps together for you.

Warmest regards,

Eric & Janelle Boyenga
Web Reference:  http://www.boyenga.com
0 votes
Meena Gujral, Agent, Pleasanton, CA
Tue Jan 20, 2009
Hi Larry,

Any of the agents would be happy to help you. Feel free to contact any one of us.

Meena Gujral
Help-U-Sell Achievers Realty
40083 Mission Blvd
Fremont, Ca. 94539
0 votes
The Medford…, Agent, Fremont, CA
Tue Jan 20, 2009

I can get that for you. If interested, email me your address and I wil get the information to you.
Web Reference:  http://www.carlmedford.com
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more