I need comps on homes sold in my area recently

Asked by Dinarose1, Poughkeepsie, NY Sun Nov 18, 2012

What are the most recently sold homes and for how much were they sold for in my area?

Answers

8
Jennifer Fiv…, Agent, Red Hook, NY
Sun Nov 25, 2012
I agree with previous comments you need to be more specific. Your best bet would be to sit down with an agent who could consult with you and figure out what your need really is. Then he or she would be able to provide you with the data you are requesting.
De Vonte Wil…, Agent, East Point, GA
Sun Nov 18, 2012
Hello Dinarose. You should contact a local Agent who would be more than willing to provide you with such information. Also, consider a Consultation on your current market activity. An Agent can provide you with a Market Activity report which will outline sale trends in your area.

I hope this answered your question! If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me by the ways below.

Wishing you all the best,

De Vonte Williamson , LSA
Proudly Serving Long Island
Coldwell Banker Residential
(631)384-3695
http://cbmoves.com/DeVonte.Williamson
http://devontesellsny.wordpress.com/
DeVonte.Williamson@cbmoves.com
"I Stand Behind Getting You Results!
Tracie Herri…, Agent, Lagrangeville, NY
Sun Nov 18, 2012
In order to find comps in your area, I would need to know specifics. You really need to work with a qualified agent to assist you.You may contact directly and I could assist you with that. 845-453-8780.
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Sun Nov 18, 2012
Why not simply work with an agent of your own who can provide any necessary information....
Arthur Panag…, Agent, Lagrangeville, NY
Sun Nov 18, 2012
Christine Ki…, Agent, Lagrange, NY
Sun Nov 18, 2012
Hi, Dinarose1, I have a report that can be emailed to you with specific information on the homes in your neighborhood. If you would like to receive it, please contact me directly and I will get it to you.
Robin L. Den…, Agent, Poughkeepsie, NY
Sun Nov 18, 2012
Hi Dina,
Comps stands for homes that are comparable to yours. Without seeing your house in person and knowing more details about your house providing you with homes that sold would not do you any good. I'd be more than happy to meet with you in person at your home and then supply you with a professional comparable market analysis on your home. This of course is free of charge and comes with no obligation. Please feel free to call me at 845-216-9950 or email me at rdennard22@aol.com.
Jeffrey Eraca, Agent, Poughkeepsie, NY
Sun Nov 18, 2012
Poughkeepsie is a big area and has 4 different school districts servicing deferent parts of it. Also there are a wide array of homes is yours a 2 bedroom one bath or a 5 bedroom 3 bath? Size, land, location, age?!? These are all things that need to be considered... If you want to contact me I would be happy to provide you with comps