I need advice on the future of North Wildwood and real estate market conditions Thanks

Asked by K, Philadelphia, PA Mon May 11, 2009

Answers

2
James Scott,…, Agent, Stone Harbor, NJ
Tue Jul 14, 2009
I live year round on the Island, my office is at 1800 New Jersey Ave. If you were waiting; now is the time to make a great deal. We have several beachblock units listed at several price points. Let me know your " wish list " and I will tailor a search for you. Jim Scott, CRS* 609 425 7121 to 9 PM daily.

*There are over one million REALTORS® in business today.Only 37,000 hold the
Certified Residential Specialist Designation.CRS is the symbol of excellence in
residential real estate. Our members have proven they have the experience,
continuing training and commitment to be the best in their profession.
Larry Sarlo, Agent, North Wildwood, NJ
Mon May 11, 2009
North Wildwood is a gem. There is alot of inventory there right now, but I am finally seeing some positive change of building out some of the older homes into larger modern types, Not a fast change though. One of my biggest opinions of the wildwoods and their values are they have no real beach front properties to influence higher values off the beach. In North Wildwood many nice older stying homes, but nothing on the beach to add value back off the beach. No beach front property. some condos built with the views but really nothing to excite big money into the area.
I think too much boardwalk...
As far as market conditions. It's tough. Prices are nice right now. They won;t come down anymore, you'll get a few straggler must sell at a low price but they were always there, They will be bought up quickly...
Just don;t look to see the returns we enjoyed 3-5 years ago.

I have a home in North Wildwood and market there myself to sell homes. There are great buys in North Wildwood. North Wildwood I think is the GEM. Active not stuffy, easy to get around, infrastructure is great, Newly designed Surf ave should provide some easier safer flow of traffic, I hope! But I never found it a problem they way it ways. the only prob I had was the Bike path behind the parked cars and I guess that will alleviate that. You cannot go wrong with North Wildwood unless you pay too much! and that is probably not going to happen.

vs the crest I think the crest getting a bit crowded, with all the building that has and is still going on.
vs Wildwood no comparison, until the Widlwoods decide to take a stance and commit to a future they are in it for the long haul. stagnant growth, Some say they have the best buys, but that is a risk i am not willing to take and wouldn't take it 20 years ago when they were saying the same thing then. But if you don;t mind the wait then by all means look you may find something that appeals to you.

Are you looking for a house or condo?
Call me.

Larry Sarlo
Weichert Realtors
609-868-1171
Web Reference:  http://www.NJHomeHunter.com