I'm thinking about becoming a real estate agent in Lexington, KY. Will I be able to earn much $ under the current, local conditions?

Asked by Terrafirma, 40503 Tue Mar 15, 2011

Is this a good time to become a real estate agent in Lexington, KY in terms of earning potential?

Answers

5
Linda Willson, Agent, Lexington, KY
Tue Apr 12, 2011
Potential would be the correct word to use. There is an unlimited "potential "in the Lexington area.
It has been a tough market as of late but if you are self motivated, have good work habits, get the proper training, continuing education and personal development it is a great profession. I would not term it a "nine to fiver" coming from the horse business Linda and I were used to all sorts of hours, weekend work and calls at all sorts of odd hours so the real estate was not much of a change. We believe that one can be successful with perspiration and inspiration. Take care.
Thomas III, Agent, Lexington, KY
Tue Mar 15, 2011
Terrafirma-With the right training and support, you can make money in this market. Not all brokers teach you how to build a business but we do at Realty World. We have many different systems which help you to know what to do every day in order to be successful. I would love the opportunity to interview you and see if we are a fit. Good luck! Trey McCallie
Lynn Ransdell, Agent, Lexington, KY
Tue Mar 15, 2011
Real estate is a rewarding career and is not always measured in dollars! I agree with the other agents that training is key. REMAX Creative offers local, national and international support. I couldn't be happier with my decision to become a realtor and a REMAX family member. I love that you asked a question! I jumped in blindly with both feet as a newly single mom and the mother of three kids in elementary school! Real estate and the Lexington realtor community have been very good to me! Call me if you need a pep talk.
Anne Hudson, Agent, Lexington, KY
Tue Mar 15, 2011
Absolutely with hardwork and dedication.
Contact our operations manager, Anthony Demovellan, at Anthony@demovellan.com or me at annehudson@demovellan.com
Web Reference:  http://Annebhudson.com
Eli Haddad, Agent, Lexington, KY
Tue Mar 15, 2011
The Lexington market is great, what is important is that you receive proper training. I would recommend Bonnie Mays with Realty World. Feel free to email me with any questions. Soldbyelias@gmail.com
Web Reference:  http://Www.come2kentucky.com