I'm looking for market information for Kenwood (46032). I need average selling price, days on market, % of asking price, and sale velocity.

Asked by Derreck, Toledo, OH Mon Oct 22, 2012

I hope that someone can provide me with single family average home sale price over the past 90 days, days on market (cumulative), % of asking price, and sales velocity. Up to a 5 mile radius.

Answers

1
James Gordon…, Agent, Hamilton, OH
Mon Oct 22, 2012
A 5 mile radius is a 10 mile diameter. That is a huge area that would cover multple neighborhoods and deamografic areas. I am not sure what kind of paper you are writing for UT but that kind of information for such a brad area is worthless to a buyer or seller of a single family home.
Yes, James, I believe you are correct. I am really looking for zip code level analysis. I suggested up to a 5 mile radius in case there were not enough sales data for the given area. I am trying to get a sense of the health of the housing market in the Kenwood area. Are the homes above or below average for the region, are homes moving at the the asked for prices and how long does it take for someone to sell their home.
Flag Mon Oct 22, 2012