I like to buy this condo.Pls advise a good agent.How much HOA fees?Pls help.Rob

Asked by Rob Sarder, Detroit, MI Tue Feb 26, 2013

This question was asked from http://=www.trulia.com%2Fproperty%2F3091065088-416-73rd-Ave-N-204-S… target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.trulia.com/property/3091065088-416-73rd-Ave-N-204…

Answers

4
Anne Hensel, Agent, Madeira beach, FL
Tue Feb 26, 2013
Hello Rob, we are local agents here in St Petersburg. Call or email us, so we can answer your questions about the condo and how to move forward with the purchase.
Kind regards
Anne Hensel
727-410-7777
Hi! Anne,This condo is still available?Rob
Flag Tue Feb 26, 2013
Jimsellsstpe…, Agent, Saint Petersburg, FL
Tue Feb 26, 2013
Hello Rob, I'm an agent here in the local area and I can help you purchase this property if you'd like. If you'd like, email me, and I can send you more info on it and if you are ready to submit an offer we can get started on that too. Call, Text or email. Let me know if I can help.

Tara May Webster Realtor
Your Neighborhood Realty Inc
727-542-4219
Tarasellsstpete@gmail.com
John Walin, Agent, Libertyville, IL
Tue Feb 26, 2013
Hi
you should repost in st pete FL, looks like you are interested in detroit. In FL, I was looking for myself last year and old developments have to bring up to current code every 25 yrs to electrical and hurricane standards, check to see if it is current or soon to expire. Maybe that HOA already includes the special assessment for necessary improvements. Agents in FL default to transactional brokerage, BEWARE. that means they do not rep you but the only the transaction, its a complete liability dodge. As an out of state buyer they are not allowed to help you gain an advantage over the seller. No fiduciary care, or advocacy, just friendly agents that hand you a printout and do what you tell them. Jeb Bush passed this change a few years ago without any fanfare and most FL residents arent aware of the changes in representation by agents. Worse yet, no disclosure required since it is presumed the public knows about it. Wanna see a FL agent squirm? ask them to describer agency in their state. Find an exclusive buyer agent whose office has no listings and then you get the advocacy your used to.

If you like my answer, thumbs up and best answer me, thx!
Anthony Blake…, Agent, Safety Harbor, FL
Tue Feb 26, 2013
Hi Rob,
The HOA dues are $252/month per the MLS. I'm an agent with Smith & Associates if you need more help.
A.Blake Drescher
Is this an over 55 years building?
Also, can't be rented?

Merv
Flag Tue Oct 7, 2014
if you send me your email, I can send you a link to the local mls with a lot more property info for the listing
Flag Tue Feb 26, 2013
it comes up as active so it should be
Flag Tue Feb 26, 2013
Is it still available?
Flag Tue Feb 26, 2013