I have recently inherited about 70 acres of undeveloped land in the Henderson/Owenboro KY area.Since being

Asked by Doris Fuller, Deland, FL Tue Jul 1, 2008

notifed I have had a developer contact me about selling it to him. i can not find any listings for just undeveloped land in that area. I have also contacted Remax and asked their assistance as well.
I am a retired nurse that lves on a fixed income so traveling isn't an option for me at this time.
I intend to sell the property as soon as probate settles. This has been pending because they were trying to locate me (the deceased was patient of mine with no family) so needless to say this is quite unusal for me to deal with.
I appreciate your time!
Doris

Answers

4
Sadie Carpen…, , 60827
Thu Jul 3, 2008
Hi, Doris, I'm seeking a peice of land for me and my grandchildren,would you be willing to sell an acre or two to me and my family? Contact Me ,Sadie C. By E-mail.
Cameron Piper, Agent, Forest Lake, MN
Wed Jul 2, 2008
Doris,

You will want to contact a real estate company in the area. Ask for the broker and ask the broker who in their office specializes in vacant land. Call a couple of companies and interview a few agents by phone. I would also give some credence to the agents that answer questions here. Be careful however, this is a large financial transaction and you will need solid representation since you are out of state. I hope that helps.

Cameron Piper
Web Reference:  http://www.campiper.com
Doris Fuller, , Deland, FL
Wed Jul 2, 2008
I need to find the value of the property...which is 69.5 acres because I intend to sell it. I have had developers call me about buying it but I need to know something about it to insure I get the fair arket value for it. Since I am I GA and the property is in KY I need to know some info about the property price per acre, area, what other property is going for in that area etc.
Cameron Piper, Agent, Forest Lake, MN
Tue Jul 1, 2008
Doris,

I am not sure that I caught your question. What can we help you with tonight?

Cameron Piper
Web Reference:  http://www.campiper.com