Market Conditions in 85032>Question Details

carol hilton, Home Owner in 33146

I have 2 loans on the same house one conv.2nd balloon 8.875% the other30 yr conv adj rate mort3.875% I tried to get the HARP but I don't qualify

Asked by carol hilton, 33146 Sat Aug 30, 2014

Answers

3
Have you checked with a lender to see if the value of your home has increased above the amount that you owe so that you can do a conventional refinance? If you need a couple of names and numbers for lenders, just let me know and I can send you some contact information.
Most homes that don't qualify for the HARP loan have been purchased or refinanced after June of 2009. You can't do a Harp loan twice on the same house btw. I know its a stupid rule but it is a hard rule...

HARP loans do not allow the combining of first and 2nd loans together because that would be considered a cash out loan..

Some lenders allow you to subordinate the 2nd mortgage or HELCO which means to leave it in 2nd position. Some lenders won't allow a 2nd mortgage....

There are a lot of odd rules and nuances to the HARP loan that vary from Bank to bank so, give me a call and I can scope out your scenario and point you in the right direction.

858-805-5347 or bryan.horn@wellsfargo.com

or apply on my website https://www.wfhm.com/loans/bryan-horn/apply/mortgage-expect.page
Could you please give me more information on the reason for not qualifying for HARP refinance. There are options on some of the cases but I would need more information to look at options.

623-734-4524