I have foud my retirement relocation (7 years). Will it have chaned by this time???

Asked by iworshipgod2, Lawrenceville, GA Tue Sep 11, 2012

Answers

3
Maria Cipoll…, Agent, Coral Springs, FL
Wed Sep 12, 2012
If you trying to get ideas of best states for retirement, I can tell you that Florida, which in 2009 the ranked by "Top Retirements.com" as the best state to retire. The reason it remains high on the list is there's not income tax, plus there's good property tax protection for full time residents against increases, Brady said, Florida also has dozens and dozens of nice towns and cities for retirement.In fact, Florida is home to many of the best cities and towns to which to retire according to "Market watch" report on the best cities to retire in USA.

Let me know if you would like more information.

Best of Luck,

Maria Cipollone

http://www.Flahomespecialist.com
Edith Karoli…, Agent, Winnetka, IL
Tue Sep 11, 2012
We have no community, no location information how can we give you some reasonable answer to your questions. In general over the last 7 years in the real estate industry things have changed, but
the changes are different in different states, different subdivisions and neighborhoods, cities and type of properties...

So unless you can provide us with more information, of what type of property, what kind of community etc. you are talking about we cannot provide you with some good information, if you do though some of
the local Realtors on this site will be able to give you some indication on how things have changed or
may be not so much....

Furthermore I am thinking that you should work with a trusted Realtor, a Buyers Agent to assist you
in your search, that Buyers Agent will require your loyalty to him or her, but the services will be
free to you.... that way you get quick good information from an Expert in your corner, who will know
what exactly and where you are looking ...... Do not do this alone!

Good Luck to you...

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert

Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
And always with a SMILE 
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties, 30 Green Bay Rd, Winnetka, Illinois 60093 ---- EdithDoesItRight@yahoo.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com Check out my website at htttp://www.tinyurl.com/MeetEdithHere
get to know me better and learn about my experience, expertise, services available and letters of recommendation of former clients..... Also you can sign up on my site to search for properties in my expanded service area. HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
Rodney Mason, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Atlanta, GA
Tue Sep 11, 2012
A lot typically changes in 7 years. It all really depends on exactly what you are talking about.