I have a question I like to ask? how long can a property sit on the market at a selling price of 65 million dollars?

Asked by Maria.formenton, New York, NY Fri Mar 14, 2014

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3134629468-Condo-New-York-NY-10065

Answers

4
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Fri Mar 14, 2014
For as long as the seller would like it that way...
Paula Raymond, Agent, Killeen, TX
Fri Mar 14, 2014
Where in the world is there a $65M condo?? You can imagine that if this property exists - there is a VERY SMALL buyer pool that could possibly make a purchase of this size. It could sit on the market for ever.
Annette Law…, Agent, Palm Harbor, FL
Fri Mar 14, 2014
It really depends on how many buyers there are for a $65,000,000 condo.
There is no self-life on real estate.
Annette Law…, Agent, Palm Harbor, FL
Sat Mar 22, 2014
It is worth noting the condo depicted is representative of the 68 properties currently in development for this community.

It is standard practice, when selling and marketing real estate that is in the process of being built to have only one image to represent all of the properties.

As a result, that listing remains although it represents all 68 properties. When the last of the 68 sell, this listing will be gone. I would suspect perhaps 5 to 10 properties a year sell.