I have a home and 5&1/2 acres, I am of course in a horrible situation. I have sub divided and perked two

Asked by Debra Rice, Powhatan, VA Sat Feb 28, 2009

acres on the front of my property to accomidate a 4 bedroom home. I am willing to sell this property at 1/2 of what it is worth, if I could find someone to re-finance my home with the other 3 & 1/2 acres. If there is anyone out there that is financially able to help me or has any ideas as to what I should do, I wold greatly appreciate it.

Answers

3
Edith Karoli…, Agent, Winnetka, IL
Sat Feb 28, 2009
Debra, Sorry for your current situation...
It seems that you want to stay in one home and sell the other. Here is my suggestion connect with a good and experienced area Realtor as well as with your current lender and together they should be able to find out what your best approach would be.

If you do not know a good and experience Realtor in Powhatan VA, let me know and I gladly connect you with one who can then locally assist you in figuring out your options you must also bring in the lender or the recommendations of a lender this Realtor may recommend to you for information purposes....

So let me know if you need me to refer someone to you. Just e-mail me directly to edithsellshomes@gmail.com
Edith YourRealtor4Life! Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients!
and so do my Partner Colleagues....
Vicky Chrisn…, Agent, Purcellvile, VA
Sat Feb 28, 2009
Debra - I am a bit confused. If you want to call me to discuss, I'd be happy to take your call. Depending on your circumstances, I might be able to offer some advise that would help you.
Vicky Chrisn…, Agent, Purcellvile, VA
Sat Feb 28, 2009
Seems easy... you must be leaving out something critical. LIKE, are you upside down on your property? Are you having trouble establishing the value of the property you want to sell?