I dont see many multi family houses on the market in this zip code....are owners holding them or loosing them?

Asked by Hauzmen, 06606 Tue Oct 27, 2009

Answers

2
Daniel D. Th…, Agent, Bridgeport, CT
Tue Feb 25, 2014
Hi Hauzmen,

Thank you for your question. The 06606 zip code is a highly desirable location for Multi-Family buyers in Bridgeport. Not only is the area one of the most sought after for families, but it also demands one of the highest rental rates per sqft of the city. With that said, quality multi-families in the area sell fairly quickly leaving a low inventory. In today’s current market where interest rates are low, and prices increased, we have a higher demand than supply. The key is to aggressively watch the market and be ready to purchase as soon as something that fits your criteria becomes available. Feel free to contact me should you need any help in the process.

Daniel D. Thomas (203) 520-7390
YOUR FRIENDLY…, , 06460
Tue Oct 27, 2009
Actually there are quite a few of them on the market right now. If you e-mail me or call me I can send you in the proper direction to look at them and browse through them at your leisure. Henry J Ruszczyk 203-581-3317
There are a lot more than you think out there on the market right now.