I don't think this is marked in the correct location.

Asked by David M Foxe, New York, NY Sat Sep 29, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3094149820--Taft-Hl-9-Boston-…

Answers

3
Mario Pavli’s answer
Mario Pavli, Agent, Boston, MA
Sun Sep 30, 2012
Hi David,

You are right it is not marked in the right location. It's actually located in Roslindale.

If I can help in any way please feel free to call or e-mail me at anytime.

mario@blrboston.com
857-334-5827
Edith Karoli…, Agent, Winnetka, IL
Sun Sep 30, 2012
It happens, the Realtor who listed it is able to make the changes to the location or description of
location of property. Are you looking to buy? I have a little bit of advice for you, I am not working in your
area but would be able to connect you with an experienced Realtor in your areas of interest.

Read on and I hope it will help you a little, Good Luck !!!

WORK WITH A REALTOR, YOUR PERSONAL BUYERS AGENT
I am wondering why you ask this question here at Trulia, if you are an interested and determined
buyer, you definitely should connect with a local Realtor, a buyers Agent, ie a Realtor who will be on
your side, protecting your interests, finding the right property, arrange showings, answer all your
questions, help you right a good offer, get you also pre-approved for a loan, and negotiate on your behalf the very best sale price and terms and if you commit to one trusted Realtor, he or she will commit 100 % to you and his or her services if you make an offer on a property listed by a Realtor/Brokerage in the multiple listing service will be FREE to you, as Buyers Agents are usually
paid by the seller's side, out of the sellers proceeds at the closing table...

Why would you want to do this on your own, when there are so many details to be taken care of the
right way and so many details need to be paid attention to, inspection appraisals, loan commitment, walk thru etc. etc. in order to bring an offer to a fully executed contract and that to successful closing and home purchase.

Give it a second thought and hopefully you will decide to work with a trusted Realtor, who is experienced in your areas of interest. Please commit to only ONE Realtor!! If you need recommendations get back to me I gladly forward you names..

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert

Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
James Furlong, Agent, Brookline, MA
Sun Sep 30, 2012
This is in Roslindale and not Beacon Hill.

Please feel free to contact me if I can help in your real estate search.

jamesfurlong20@gmail.com or 617-620-0669