Market Conditions in Mankato>Question Details

Marianne Car…, Other/Just Looking in Mankato, MN

I am writing an article about real estate market trends in Mankato and I wondered where I could find out some

Asked by Marianne Carlson, Mankato, MN Wed Jan 16, 2008

statistics on number of houses sold and other helpful information?

Answers

4
Marianne,

I am a full-time REALTOR with RE/MAX Area Experts. You certainly can contact myself at maryjomickelson@remax.net or our local board: RASM at 507-345-6018. Good luck, and let me know if I can assist you in any other way.
Marianne,
Call a couple of the Mankato real estate companies and talk to a few agents. They should be able to give you their take on what's going on and share with you the sales stats.
Michael Doyle Realtor
Hi Marianne........

The place that I'd start at is the Minneapolis Area Association of Realtors website. At the bottom is a thing called the Top 100 or maybe now, it's 125, but that will give you a wealth of information!

It's http://www.mplsrealtor.com

Let me know if there is more info I can help you with!

Todd Norsted
Web Reference: http://www.toddnorsted.com
Well, the obvious answer is from the board of Realtors for the Mankato area. They'd have a lot of that information. Also check with the city or county--most have an "Economic Development Agency" or some similar-sounding department. They'll have lots of facts and figures, trends and statistics. There are plenty of other sources, too. Check the business department at a nearby college or university. It's likely one of the professors is involved in local or regional economic trends. Settlement attorneys...mortgage brokers...the leading local bank...they'll all be able to help.
Don Tepper, Real Estate Pro in Burke, VA