I am the attorney-in-fact for someone who has a single-family house (I've never seen the house and don't know

Asked by Ronald, New York, NY Thu Feb 19, 2009

it's condition) on several acres of land in Crewe that's subdividable I think. Considering the current state of the economy and the real estate market in Crewe, Va, how difficult would it be to sell the house and how long it would take?

Answers

2
Frances A. W…, , Blackstone, VA
Tue Aug 28, 2012
it depends upon if client wants to sell it or sit on it the average time period is 6 to 8 months selling time. Crewe is a hard sale as a lot of foreclosures are appearing in the area. It really depends on its location if property hasnt any road frontage but has a 50 ft wide right of way or more off of a state rd and depending upon the district the property is located will depend upon how it possibly could be subdivided. There are several variables, I would be glad to discuss it with your client if they need more information Frances Wootten Coldwell Banker Lafoon realty Inc. I am a seasoned realtor for this area ,I not only work this area but I live in this area and am well educated of it's surroundings. 434 298 7431
Jean, , Nottoway, VA
Tue Mar 30, 2010
crewe is a town in the county of nottoway, i have a property that been on market for over year in blackstone which east of crewe.the market is very slow