I am looking to sell a condo in Hamilton, NJ. Can anyone tell me what the market is like in Hamilton?

Asked by Seth, 08619 Tue Oct 28, 2008

What is the average days on market right now?

The condo is in Society Hill 1 in Hamilton, NJ 08619. It is a 2bd 2bath condo with new carpet, laminate floor in the dining room. New tile floors in the kitchen and 2nd bathroom. The master bathroom has new tile on the floor and the shower and has been repainted. The appliances are newer and the water heater is about a year old.

We are buying a new construction house that should be ready to move in in March/April and are going to be putting the condo up for sale in the next two weeks.

Answers

8
Maria Picardi…, Agent, Hamilton, NJ
Mon Dec 31, 2012
Hi, Seth. The market in Hamilton is stable. Low interest rates have helped keep the market healthy. Sellers are more aware than ever that competitive pricing coupled with aggressive marketing is the answer to success.

Best of luck to you and happy building!
Charles Auer, , Princeton, NJ
Thu Oct 30, 2008
Seth- I sold a 2 bedroom in Society Hill I which was listed in March and was under contract by Aug. It was a penthouse with a fireplace. Pretty much original appliances but in good condition. If you would like I can set up a time where we could discuss the marketing of your property. I'm a local Real Estate Professional and live close Society Hill. Also I have listed and sold not only properties in that development I have also had renters there. Let me know. Thanks
Charles Auer
Gloria Nilson GMAC
609-586-8581
cauer@gnrgmac.com
Web Reference:  http://www.auerhomes.com
Seth, Home Seller, 08619
Tue Oct 28, 2008
Thanks for the information. I sure hope my house is off the market by 100 or so days.
Kimberly "KI…, Agent, Little Egg Harbor, NJ
Tue Oct 28, 2008
Sorry about that Seth,

I can email all the condos currently available in your Society Hill Mercer County along with the pending and sold since 6/1/2008, if you wouold like, please feel free to email me and I will respond with a report from the trend MLS system. Thank you
Paul Howard, Agent, Cherry Hill, NJ
Tue Oct 28, 2008
That SEEMS like a simple question but it is not. The 2BR 2BTH condo homes that sold in Hamilton Twp (Mercer CO) in the last 3 months were on the market an average of 106 days. One was on the market 7 days and one was 321 days. There were 11 in all. If you throw in those that are still active the average is about 90 days. That excludes all that expired unsold or that were withdrawn. Those figures are important too. I'm an exclusive buyer agent so my company does not list but I can research stats for agents in companies that do and refer you. Things I look at (that you probably can't) are the agent's ratio of list price to eventual sold price, number of days on market for the agent, ratio of number of homes listed to the number that went to settlement, number that were expired and then relisted with someone else etc.

If I refer you and you select the agent I referred you to they will typically pay me a referral fee.

Paul Howard, Broker
NJHomeBuyer.com Realty
856-488-8444
Seth, Home Seller, 08619
Tue Oct 28, 2008
Thanks for the info but you are looking at the wrong county. I am in Hamilton, NJ in Mercer County not Atlantic. If you have information regarding the average days on market in Mercer county for a condo that would be great!
Tue Oct 28, 2008
Average day on the market if priced and condition is competitive with current condos on the market is about 135 days, according to the Atlantic County MLS system statistics.
Tue Oct 28, 2008
Seth,

Good luck with selling your condo. I took the liberty of searching the condo that are available now, under contract and sold since 6/1/2008 in the Hamilton Townhsip area to show you what the market is bearing at this time. Please copy and paste the link below into your address bar to see the condos. Hope this helps. If you need anything else, please feel free to contact me , click on my name to the right and my credentials along with contact info is there for you.

http://SJSR.fnismls.com/publink/default.aspx?GUID=0b3a09b4-c…