I am looking for a small community for 55 and over in vero beach more country than a big one for around 100.000

Asked by Grace Stella Akers, Cambridge, MD Fri Feb 11, 2011

Answers

9
Al Sipes, Agent, Owosso, MI
Mon Apr 16, 2012
We have just the right one for you. The complex is called Tamara Gardens and there are only 16 units (4 per building) with courtyard entry, tile roofs and private patios + community pool. You can have a 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath with a little over 1400 sq. ft. with inside laundry for $64,900. Interested? Let us know!!
Lynn Esposito, Agent, Vero Beach, FL
Mon Apr 16, 2012
Good morning - Vista Plantation sounds like a community you would be interested in. It consists of one and two bedroom condos. One bedrooms start at $50,000 up to two bedrooms furnished at $89,900. This community is 55+ no pets, trucks or motorcycles. Conveniently located to a shopping mall. Views are of a golf course and lakes. There is a clubhouse, 2 heated pools, 2 tennis courts, fishing in the lakes, bocci ball court, shuffleboard, & a horseshoe court. Please let me know if you would like further information. Thank you and have a great day!
Larry, Home Owner, Vero Beach, FL
Sat Apr 14, 2012
Paid for a concrete slab, poured outside my house ($1200.00) to build a screen room, now the Vero
Beach administration people tell me I cannot build a screen room, why not tell me this when I applied
for the concrete permit, I explain all of what I wanted to do before asking for the concrete permit.

Anyway..........does the concrete slab and the four rooms that I tiled add to the value when selling
my house........replaced carpet in those four rooms?

Did I need a permit from the Vero Beach administration to tile the four rooms?

Now I need a new air conditioning and heating unit $5000.00.

Thank you for your time
Lynn Esposito, Agent, Vero Beach, FL
Fri Mar 23, 2012
HI Grace - I have several listings in Vista Plantation that may be what you are looking for. This is a 55+ community, no pets, trucks or motorcycles. It consists of one and two bedroom condos on first or second floor. The amenities are 2 heated pools, tennis courts, clubhouse, stocked lakes for fishing, boccie ball court, horseshoe court, RV and boat storage area, shuffleboard and a BBQ area. The prices are definitely under $100,000 and furnished. Please contact me if this interests you. I have been renting and selling these condos for 20 years and can answer any question you may have. Looking forward to hearing from you
Oz, , Florida
Sun Mar 13, 2011
We have a very nice villa for sale in a small 55 plus community located in Vero Beach. We are close to both malls, the theater, beaches, medical facilities, and 95 and the turnpike. Since we have not listed with a realtor yet we could save you a lot of money. Please feel free to contacts us for further information at mozsax@gmail.com.
Michelle Kan…, Agent, Vero Beach, FL
Wed Feb 16, 2011
Hi Grace,
This is exciting news for you. Vero Beach is truly the gem on the Treasure Coast. There is a lot to enjoy outdoors, including nothing but taking in all the beauty. We have a number of 55+ communities that offer an array of services and amenities. Originally from South Florida, many whom I have helped or know personally have moved here on account of the great price-value relationships and quality of life. Please do contact me so I may be of further assistance to you. At your service...Michelle 772-538-4017
Beate Rodrig…, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Sunrise, FL
Fri Feb 11, 2011
Hello Grace,
may I offer to pre-approve you for a Mortgage Loan before you make your trip to Vero Beach? Having a pre-approval letter in your hand not only makes you a STRONG BUYER, it shows your Real Estate Professional that you a serious buyer and can focus on properties in communities 55 and older within your price range.
Looking forward hearing from you and making you buying experience here in beautiful Florida a pleasant one.

Beate Rodriguez
Cell: 754.273.6131
Email: BeateRodriguez@gmail.com
trulia, , Vero Beach, FL
Fri Feb 11, 2011
Hi Grace,
Vero has alot of 55 and older people and communities to accomodate them. One that comes to mind that isn't too large is a tennis community but there are others that are not too large that just have pools. Feel free to contact me directly.
Al Sipes, Agent, Owosso, MI
Fri Feb 11, 2011
Hi. We have a number on condo & homeowner association type homes that may be what you are looking for. This is a terrific, friendly area and our population is far less dense that many of the Florida coastal areas. Please contact us & we will be happy to work for you. Thanks, Al & Helayne Sipes, Coldwell Banker Ed Schlitt Realtors, Vero Beach, Fl 32960 cell: 772-766-4430 email: sipeshomes@gmail.com