tinamrussell, Home Buyer in Bakersfield, CA

I am interested in selling 43 AC in Lovelock, NV. Free & clear. I live in California. Do I have to deal with someone there or can I deal from here?

Asked by tinamrussell, Bakersfield, CA Wed Oct 30, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Simon Campbe…, Agent, Miami Beach, FL
Wed Oct 30, 2013
Working with an experienced and qualified real estate agent in Lovelock is in your best interest for several reasons:

(1) They have a license to market real estate in that area.
(2) They know the market and will be better able to set a market price for the property.
(3) They know who will be the typical buyer and thus who to market the property to.
(4) They have a network of other realtors that will also help to sell your property.
(5) Local agents are there to make sure that the property remains in marketable condition.
(6) They are present to conduct showings on the property.
(7) They have a network of title agents, attorneys, home inspectors to help smooth the closing process.

Additionally, hiring a local real estate agent dramatically reduces your personal liability in case anything goes wrong.
0 votes
Brad Barnett, Agent, Bakersfield, CA
Wed Oct 30, 2013
Brian is absolutely correct. If he doesn't answer your call or get back to you soon, please feel free to call me at 661.809.9425, and I'll be more than happy to arrange a referral for you!
Thanks---Brad Barnett, GRI
Broker Associate
Scott Tobias Real Estate
0 votes
Brian Ostrov…, Agent, Bakersfield, CA
Wed Oct 30, 2013
You will have to work with an Agent there. In each State we have to be licensed. If you want I have an connection up there and can refer an Agent to work with. You can call me at 661-900-6468 Brian Ostrovski Broker / Owner Cal Quick Realty BRE#01823602
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more