Working with an experienced and qualified real estate agent in Lovelock is in your best interest for several reasons:
(1) They have a license to market real estate in that area.
(2) They know the market and will be better able to set a market price for the property.
(3) They know who will be the typical buyer and thus who to market the property to.
(4) They have a network of other realtors that will also help to sell your property.
(5) Local agents are there to make sure that the property remains in marketable condition.
(6) They are present to conduct showings on the property.
(7) They have a network of title agents, attorneys, home inspectors to help smooth the closing process.
Additionally, hiring a local real estate agent dramatically reduces your personal liability in case anything goes wrong.