I am interested in purchasing a condo in Atlanta as investment property. Where in the downtown is the most desirable area.?

Asked by koffee55, Atlanta, GA Fri Jun 29, 2012

Answers

10
The Graham S…, Agent, Atlanta, GA
Fri Nov 7, 2014
Jessica,
I have several buyer agents who are experts at selling condos in Atlanta. Most have been in the business for over 15 years. Please let me know if you would like a free 1 hour buyer consultation on the market and a free list of great condos to consider.

Justin Seeby ABR, CLHMS, BPOR, ALC
The Graham Seeby Group
Associate Broker - Keller Williams Intown Atlanta
#1 Keller Williams Intown Atlanta 2013
#2 Keller Williams Team in GA 2013
#3 Atlanta Board of Realtors 2013
Top 5 in Sales South East Region KW International 2013

404-551-5548
http://www.GrahamSeebyGroup.com http://www.ATLsells.com
Jessica Sava…, Agent, Atlanta, GA
Wed Oct 22, 2014
Hi! I would love to answer your question for you in more detail. Feel free to give me a call at 404-309-0029 or email me at jlsavage6@gmail.com
melody30327, Home Buyer, Saint Simons Island, GA
Wed Oct 15, 2014
Top area codes in Atlanta reported this week...30305, 30327,30328,30342.
Megan Primro…, Agent, Atlanta, GA
Mon Jul 15, 2013
Depends what you are looking to do. For example if you wish to purchase a condo and then resell it you may have more areas of interest than if you wish to purchase a condo and rent it out. The reason for this is many condo associations have rental restrictions and caps so if that was your plan you should make sure whatever properties you look at allow renting. Hope this helps!
Richard- El…, Other Pro, Augusta, GA
Thu Jun 20, 2013
Allow me to briefly introduce myself, I am Richard- El Bey. I have been in the lending business since 2000, and I am partnered with several banks and private investors that can help you put more of your clients into homes, and I work FAST!

What it is we can offer you and your clients

F.H.A. Desktop Underwriting 57 DTI
F.H.A. No trade lines 620
F.H.A. Purchases. 3.5% down, 3% seller concession, 3 months reserves (can be gift)
Use assets as income
660 FICO No cancelled rent checks
F.H.A. Streamline on investment property 620 FICO
1-2 unit {no income, no appraisal}
3-4 unit {income, no appraisal}
H.A.R.P. loans with unlimited LTV/CLTV primary and second home
90% JUMBO loans up to $2,100,000 residential
Borrowers with NO CREDIT SCORE
Borrowers with NO SSN
Borrowers using TIN
Foreign Nationals, [Expatriate]- No Passport {Must have valid work visa or 30% down}
V.A. loans
Finance up to 20 properties with us
Condotel
Non warrantable condos
580's OKAY
Past foreclosure or short sale, OKAY
65% of appraisal value financing for commercial purchasing or refinancing
20% down hard money do not care what the credit is purchasing
As well as private lenders looking for hard to do borrowers
We can get your dead loans DONE and keep your income growing.

Richard- El Bey
Avarice Investments
Wealth advisor
(706) 399-7813
(678) 752-8062
Email: thegocp@gmail.com
George Cohen, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Atlanta, GA
Thu Jun 20, 2013
There are a lot of desirable areas near downtown such as Ansley Park and Candler Park. A very desirable area is the Old Fourth Ward, down near Edgewood Ave and Freedom Parkway. There are a lot of really nice condos down there and the area is very up and coming. Please feel free to give me a call for more advice or to explore some financing options.

George Cohen
Mortgage Banker
Brand Mortgage Group
678.442.3401
Lorraine C C…, Agent, Atlanta, GA
Sat Mar 23, 2013
We have condos to fit just about every life style, prices range, and amenity. What is most desirable to me (Decatur ? or maybe the Ga State area for real in town living?, or mid town to be near the park, arts, and transportation? or maybe along the Emory corridor ??) may not fit your lifestyle. There are stll great values and good finance possibilities in the City ,limits if your profile meets the criteria.
David Herren, Agent, Atlanta, GA
Sun Jul 1, 2012
Koffee,

Buying a condo in Atlanta is less about where than what. Be aware of rent caps, high HOA fees, insolvent HOA,s, and more. Then learn how to find a good bargain. If trolling foreclosure notices and standing on courthouse steps for hours is not for you,learn how to buy distressed properties with a qualified agent who will work diligently on your behalf.

Dave Herren
Best Atlanta Properties
404-425-4945
ME, Both Buyer And Seller, Atlanta, GA
Sat Jun 30, 2012
GET A GOOD REALTOR/AGENT! NO CONDO IS A GOOD INVESTMENT, UNLESS YOU PAY CASH! & PLAN TO HOLD IT FOR A WHILE!...LOOK AT HOMEPATH.COM AT THEIR INVENTORY OF CONDOS. .THEY HAVE A VARIETY OF CONDOS. MOST CONDOS HAVE HIGH HOA/FEES! WATCH OUT FOR DELINQUENT ASSOCIATIONS! MANY ARE NEAR BANKRUPT IN THE AREA!....BUYING A CONDO IN ATL IN THIS MARKET IS HARD TO DETERMINE THE FUTURE VALUE! PRICE$ ARE ALL OVER THE PLACE......MAKE A GOOD CHOICE...AND HAVE A EXP SR. REALTOR/BUYER AGENT THAT KNOWS THE MARKET/AREA!...YOU'T WANT TO BUY ANYTHING THAT HAS A HIGH RISK OF GOING RENTAL OR LEASE PROPERTY. THIS WILL KILL YOUR VALUE/ WILL BE HARD TO SELL (OBTAINING FINANCE-OWNER/RENTAL RATIO), AND WILL HAVE TO SELL CASH ONLY!....GOOD LUCK!
Fred Yancy, Agent, Woodstock, GA
Fri Jun 29, 2012
Koffee- I'd be happy to assist you in you investment purchase. Feel free to review available properties on my website. Let me know when you are available to go see properties.

Fred Yancy, Broker
Crye-Leike Realtors
(678) 799-4663