I am interested in a few homes on Camden Pointe and Brookstone in Acworth,as we may be relocating in the area

Asked by Tao, Mississippi Thu Mar 27, 2008

shortly. How can I find out how long the homes have been on the market?

Answers

11
Malcolm Boar…, Agent, Emerald Isle, NC
Sun Mar 30, 2008
Tao,
Thanks for your request for information about Camden Pointe and Brookstone.....Both Subdivisions are very nice and offer many ammenities for your family.

Brookstone has 122 homes available and the price ranges for $213,500 to $999,900
with any average price of $406,500.

Camden Point has 20 homes available and the price ranges from $259,000 to $389,900
with an average price of $319,365.

It is very difficult for you as the consumer to determine the actual time on the market....I would be happy to share specifics with you based on the homes that might interest you from viewing websites like Trulia.com. Professional Realtors have access to a Archive Report, which show the actual date and time of each activity on the listing for all transcation (i..e list date, price change date, price reduction date, relist date, etc, etc.

If you need any additional information on any of these homes, feel free to give me a call at 404-915-5891 anytime.

MB

Malcolm Boartfield, ABR
Prudential Georgia Reallty
404-915-5891
Web Reference:  http://www.buycobbhomes.com
Carl Hawthor…, Agent, Woodstock, GA
Wed May 2, 2012
Zillow is great at telling you how many days a house had been on the market for the current listing. A sales agent is able to determine previous listing dates and price reductions which is a great help. Likewise, you should look at the price the owner paid for the home and the current mortgage. All of this can help you in your negotiation when submitting an offer. Good luck. If you have any questions, post again.
Tim, Home Seller, Acworth, GA
Tue May 13, 2008
I have a home for sale in Camden Pointe. The GMLS is 2401166. It has been on the market since the beginning of April, ties to Frey or Picketts Mill elementarys, has a new kitchen, and large back yard for kids to plan. Please take a look at the listing and we would love to show it to you!
Linda New, , Acworth, GA
Sun May 4, 2008
I have had listings in both subdivisions in the past. The market is ever changing. Many families relocate to this area because of what it has to offer and the conveniences. But homes that are updated and well cared for are the first to go. You can google both subdivisions to see golf courses, club houses, and activities for each subdivision. This is one of the most growing areas of Cobb County, either subdivision would be a good choice. The home is where you realize your dreams and enjoy life. Email me and I can set you up to receive any new listing that comes available instantly.
Linda New, Broker
Crye-Leike Realtors
http://www.lindanew.crye-leike.com
Cathy Pinkst…, Agent, Woodstock, GA
Fri May 2, 2008
Hi Tao, Good question. I'm asked that a lot. We can get an idea of how long a home has been on the market by looking at the listing number. I pay close attention to listing numbers in my area. I have listings of my own and know when I entered mine so I can kind of gauge the time frame. Hope that helps. If you have any questions about how long homes have been on the market, go to my website and contact me. http://www.CathyPinkston.com I hope to hear from you. By the way, Both of those communities are wonderful. In my opinion, you can't go wrong!
John Reinhar…, Agent, Atlanta, GA
Thu May 1, 2008
As the others viding to help you by using them I want to answer your question. There is no way to find out how long a house has been on the market until the listing expires. The only way is if the agent as me keeps track of the houses by working those particular subdivisions & keeps their own data.

Please feel free to contact me & would be happy to make your move successful.

John Reinhardt
RE/MAX Greater Atlanta
678.784.4440
Nan, Home Seller, John's Creed
Thu May 1, 2008
Tao, I have a home for sale in Camden Pointe, and I think it is a great community. We will consider renting if you are interested in trying the area first. It is a lovely 4 bedroom 2.5 bath recently remodeled. You may email me at nkeipper4@gmail.com
Barbara Carr…, , 30114
Fri Apr 11, 2008
Tao,
I am a full time/full service agent ready to answer all of your questions. Since you are relocation from out of state I would be happy to send you information about the area(schools, parks and other areas of interest).
Please give me a call or email me and I'll be glad to get some information out to you.
Barbara Carrio
678-576-1110
bcarrio@prudentialgeorgia.com
Michael Gira…, , Woodstock, GA
Wed Apr 9, 2008
Tao, that is a great area! I'm sure you will find a home you like. I would reccomend contacting a local REALTOR to assist you in your search. Good Luck!
Peggy Hatley,…, , Cartersville, GA
Fri Mar 28, 2008
Hello Tao,
As a realtor we have access to that information if the properties are listed thru FMLS or GMLS. I will be happy to help you with that information and any other properties that fit your needs. As for the public I think you would just have to ask the listing agent or property owner and research adv. Brookstone is a great neighborhood and seems to be holding its value. I am sure there are a few pre-forclosures and relo's that have to sell that will negotiate for a quick sell. I do work this area and will be happy to help. You can check me out at our company website. Thank you for your time. Peggy Hatley
Jules Harper, , Atlanta, GA
Thu Mar 27, 2008
Tao,

I am a local Realtor who lives and works in the immediate area. Email me the homes you have seen and I will pull the listing history for you. I can also send you more homes in these subdivisions for your interest.