I am a new investor. Are there many buyers in the market? Are most looking to own, rent, or lease purchase?

Asked by Memeeandpappy, Larose, LA Fri Jul 22, 2011

Answers

2
Daniel and P…, , Hammond, LA
Mon Dec 19, 2011
Hi How you doing I am Daniel Curtis, I am looking for a investor to buy and refurbish homes and resale them. I also like to do a mobile home park and buy used mobiles and refurbished them and owner finance them. I can fix any home up and make it look beautiful been doing contruction for 30 years. We live in Hammond Louisiana I can make you a lot of money I know how to buy them fix them and sale them We just need a good backer.We our honest as they come.Yall can email us on yahoo if you would like to I will send you my contact information. it is danielandpamcurtis@yahoo.com Thank yall
Cathy Sloan, Agent, Jacksonville, FL
Fri Jul 22, 2011
I am in Florida. There are lots of out of state buyers in our market . They are looking to buy and they are bringing cash. Most are looking for properties they hope will appreciate in value over the next 5 years and will have a good rental return on their investment. Some want ROI (return on investment) to be 15% or more annually. The seasoned investors seem to be satisfied with a lower %
Web Reference:  http://move2jacksonville.com