I OWN 2.5 ACRES OF RESIDENTIAL LAND IN ST. GABRIEL BY BAYOU PAUL LN AND BAYOU PAUL RD. WHO WOULD BE A GOOD?

Asked by Byron, Los Angeles, CA Sat Feb 16, 2008

CONTACT IF I WANT TO SELL?

Answers

3
Jamari&jass, , Baton Rouge, LA
Tue Apr 28, 2009
i am currently living in st. gabriel working at the police department i would like to rent out land to put a mobile home there. i am currently pregnant and trying to set up my living before the baby comes please email me at lawrence.stewart54@yahoo.com. thanks.
Jamari&jass, , Baton Rouge, LA
Tue Apr 28, 2009
ian cockburn, Agent, New Orleans, LA
Sat Feb 16, 2008
Try finding a Realtor in La Place, LA.
If it has any commercial possibilities, use a Realtor in Baton Rouge or New Orleans. In New Orleans, one has the opportunity to have a wider potential of a customer base of people actively seeking such properties with cash in hand.
To get a better handle on what the properties may be worth, email me and I can help you better define what you have and how to best market the property
Web Reference:  http://iansellsnola.com