IS there a median price per square feet for Luxury Homes in West Plano ?

Asked by OAKanni, Plano, TX Tue Mar 31, 2009

Answers

4
., , Lewisville, TX
Wed Apr 1, 2009
About West Plano Luxury Homes, I did answer first and below, but if you can give more specifics, for example: Willow Bend Country or the particular neighborhood, or area of west plano, and the price range, in the luxury market are you talking $500k-$5MM? If you will let me know I would be happy to help provide the answer for you.
Nicole Arenas
NicoleArenas@ymail.com
Direct: 214-991-9507
Roxanne DeBe…, Agent, Plano, TX
Tue Mar 31, 2009
Thank you OAKanni for requesting information from the realtor community. I noticed that many of my realtor companions have already given you good answers. It really depends on the neighborhood your looking at for luxury homes. If you are speaking about homes in excess of a million or if you consider homes above 600,000 as being a luxury home then the median price per square foot could be extremely different. It would be very hard to give you a concrete answer unless we had more specifics.

If you would like to email me with some of the areas you might be interested in or if you would like me to send you a short CMA of a neighborhood then you could get a better idea of the average price per square foot. My email address is roxanne@thedeberryteam.com. I hope I can be of assistance to your inquiry.

Roxanne
Ronda Allen, Agent, Plano, TX
Tue Mar 31, 2009
Plano has homes in every price bracket and is absolutely huge - so the median price per square foot tells you nothing about this area. I've shown foreclosures in W. Plano in the $70's, older resale homes (older in Plano meaning likely 1970's and 1980's - because we're just not that old a town) in the $90's and $100's, updated homes in beautiful neighborhoods with amazing backyards over $120/sf, and on and on. It truly just depends on what is on your wish-list.
., , Lewisville, TX
Tue Mar 31, 2009
Hey Oakanni, cute name! Are you looking 75024 or 75093? Luxury homes in W. Plano can vary in price right now. It depends on where in W. Plano, the neighborhood's fetch different prices, it depends on the age of the property, it also depends greatly upon the desirability, such as the updating of the home. So, to answer your question, yes there is, but it depends on which neighborhood, and the current selling prices comparable to the home in question. I sell Plano real estate and am on top of market trends. As a knowledgeable agent, I will save you time, money and can protect you as you make the largest investment in your life. Why don't you call me today at: 214-991-9507 and I will be happy to show you properties to help you come to terms or a decision. Nicole Arenas