How to find houses for sale by relocation companies?

Asked by Moti, NY, Mon Dec 24, 2012

Answers

11
Abdopr, Home Buyer, Princeton, NJ
Mon Sep 11, 2017
I am buying houses in cash
Lynnseay1947, Home Buyer, Princeton, NJ
Tue Apr 18, 2017
Like to find a Home mobile home put on my property a tornado that we had in February that's under storms that we had in March destroyed my house I'm living in the shed now is there anything or where I can go to get a repo home
Shalu Thaman, Agent, Princeton, NJ
Mon Oct 14, 2013
Asked by Moti, New York, NY • Mon Dec 24, 2012

This post is almost a year old !
Anthony "Ton…, Agent, Robbinsville, NJ
Sat Oct 12, 2013
There are typically relocation addendums, that have to be attached to the contract. These documents are typically attached to the MLS listing, which your agent and possibly even you can see.
Lisa Weil, Agent, Princeton, NJ
Sat Mar 2, 2013
Are you asking about REO property or relocation inventory?

When a relocation company takes a home into inventory they usually list it for sale in the same way that any other home owner would. There is no simple way to easily identify properties that are relo owned.

If you are looking for realtor assistance in the greater Princeton area - call.
609.681.5642
S, , Princeton, NJ
Fri Jan 4, 2013
Hi Moti,

Local Agents have access to the current active listings same as relocation companies.
If you are interested in homes in the Princeton and neighboring areas, feel free to contact me directly
Tel: 609-606-5077
Email: sweta_ganai@yahoo.com

Best wishes,
Sweta
Joan Congilo…, Agent, Freehold, NJ
Wed Jan 2, 2013
Your realtor can easliy do a search for you in the area and price range you are interested in & select the option of Corporate when selecting the type of seller on the search. There really is no advantage to buying a home from a relo company compared to a home seller & you may be limiting your options. You might want to look at both markets to find the right home for you.
Andrew Tisel…, Agent, Clifton, NJ
Tue Dec 25, 2012
Did you me REO?
Relocation companies use realtors to sell their properties.
Ask your Realtor to show you all the corporate owned properties which will include Relocation companies. Some sellers who are relocating use a relocation company but they are the sellers not the relocation company and there is no way to know which listings these are unless you ask the realtor selling each property. sometimes they will not disclose this.
joanne Strau…, Agent, Princeton, NJ
Mon Dec 24, 2012
Thats a good question. Why is that important to you?
Helene Jeane…, Agent, Metuchen, NJ
Mon Dec 24, 2012
You don't need a relo company. EVERY agent has access to the same listings whether or not they participate in a relo program. Those that do pay their brokerage company for the leads, that is the only difference.
Ron Thomas, Agent, Fresno, CA
Mon Dec 24, 2012
How about a W.A.G: maybe talk to a Realtor?
What do you think?