Market Conditions in 78654>Question Details

Alfred, Other/Just Looking in Highland Haven, TX

How much value has been lost? in Lake LBJ properties? Highland Haven, Tx?

Asked by Alfred, Highland Haven, TX Fri May 22, 2009

List prices and sell prices do how much? How is the value of the properties reflected...downward or upward? You can always ask a million...what do you get though?

The first quarter stats show about a 10% difference for the Highland Lakes MLS, list versus sales. That is an increase from the norm for this area. That is not Highland Haven specific, but the entire Highland Lakes MLS area.

If you are wanting an opinion on a specific property, please contact me and I can work up a BPO(Broker's Opinion of Value) for you.

Each piece of property, as well as each area of the Lake, will vary. To be specific, certain parameters must be known. Overall values are holding good for the area as a whole.

For more information, please contact me.

Zina Rodenbeck
RE/MAX of Marble Falls
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 23, 2009 is a good resource for the public to use to determine these things.